A Sense Of Freedom (Green Day Fan Fic)

okayy so this is my first story, its going to be basically about a girl who is been in care her whole life, her foster family at the minute are very viloent towards her, she runs away and is determind to meet her heros.... Green Day but will she and what will happen if she does?

CHAPTER 1

I woke up to the sound of smashing pots and raised voices, when I say raised voices, I really mean shouts so loud you could hear them the other side of the world.

I took a deep breath. I very slowly began to twist my body in different directions; the first stretch of the morning is the best. As I began to drag myself up from my pit of self-loathing I heard the front door slam so hard it shook the whole house.

I slumped down on the top of the stairs. The first argument of the day, normally around 20 arguments a day that leaves roughly 19 left to go. They always argue, Dan and Jane. They're foster parents, I've been in care my whole life am 15 now, I have been with Dan and Jane around 5 years. And they are the worst foster family I have been with, the agency stopped visiting after a year and that's when it all went downhill.

Dan became violent towards both Jane and me, most of the time I go out, anything's better than staying here. Most of the time now Dan gets so pissed up he just passes out on the kitchen floor, that's when we know were safe. It's when he's waiting up for you, that's the worst. I stand my ground as much as possible, but after being thrown around the room a couple of times you find it almost impossible crawl let alone stand!

It's when am laying on the floor with my insides throbbing and bruises forming that's when I think of my real parents, and whether or not my life would be better, around the same, or much much worse, if that's possible, you see, I never really cared for finding out who my biological parents were, it's a part of me I have never known, I never had it so I guess I don't really miss it. It would be nice to have someone there who would love you unconditionally like the majority of people have, but hey! What's wrong with the minority eh?

I decided I didn't want to tackle the beast today, so instead I got changed and went out through my window.

please let me know what you think! :D thanks!!