To Fix A Broken Heart~Jalex

A/N: Sorry for my bad editing, but here's some Valentine's Day smut ;)

Jack's POV:

My ribs were simultaneously ripped out of my chest, tearing up everything in their path. My bones were crushed and my flesh was torn apart. I was in complete, utter agony.

I wished to scream, but my body refused to cooperate as the horror and shock of my situation set into my brain.

Lastly, was my heart; it felt worse than everything else. My heart was like glass in the attackers hands, and said attacker resumed to smash my fragile glass heart, shattering it into a million pieces of broken dreams and lost hope.

'For this, is what it feels like to get your heart broken', I thought as I watched the love of my life kiss another.

Finally, I screamed. But then, I woke up.

I woke up in cold sweat, tears running down my cheeks as whimpers escaped my mouth. 'It's not real, it's not real,' I told myself. But it was... it was merely a memory. The room was dark, the only light being from the soft glow of my alarm clock, it read 3:27 AM and it was February 14th, Valentine's Day.

Ah, Valentine's Day. That means it's been a few months since he- no, I refuse to think of him. He left me, he walked out that door, and he's never coming back.

This 'he' is Alex Gaskarth, the love of my life.

**flashback**

"I love you," he said as we walked hand-in-hand along the park trail next to the pond. As he said this he stopped and turned to me, we had stopped underneath a large oak tree.

I turned to him, surprised, because we'd only been together a few months and he had never hinted at feeling so strongly for me.

"At first I was scared of my feelings, but I'm not scared anymore. I, Alex Gaskarth, love you, Jack Barakat." He stated loudly, even though I was right next to him and no one else was around.

I turned to him, a wide grin had begun to form on my face. "I love you, too." I stated proudly, and then I leaned in and kissed him. It was perfect.

**flashback over**

I smiled at the memory, those were the good days. Those were the days where love conquered everything and nothing was in our path.

But then, after a couple years of dating, we were in college together, we shared an apartment, and Alex started hiding things from me.

**flashback**

"OH MY GOD, ALEX!" I screamed in ecstasy as I finished. Alex grunted, continuing to thrust inside me, getting closer to his climax.

I lay spent below him, overly sensitive after coming. Using what was left of my energy, I started rotating my hips, making Alex start to whimper.

"J-Jack don't st-top." Alex panted out. Then finally, he came and collapsed next to me on our bed. I cuddled into his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~

I woke up to the sound of our apartment door shutting and an empty bed.

"Alex?" I called out, getting no reply. I checked the time and it read 4:48 AM. What the hell is he doing at this time of hour?

I hurried and threw on clothes, hoping to catch him before he got too far. I ran outside just in time to see him getting into someone's black car and then they sped away.

Later, when I asked him where he was(not mentioning the mysterious car), he said he went for a walk because he couldn't sleep.

He never lied to me...
And this was when our relationship started to take a turn for the worst.