Sour Milk

Hinata's p

Hinata's p.o.v

As the dreaded beeping of my alarm clock went off, I lifted my arm and shut the alarm up. Medokusai. (Such a pain.) I slowly rolled off my bed. It was 6.30 am and the light was slowly coming over the horizon, I opened my curtains sluggishly and got dressed into my  school uniform and getting my volleyball kit ready as I have practice today. Normally I would be excited but practice had become something I dread because of the way my team mates treat me now. I run out of the house saying goodbye to my mother as my sister is still asleep, going a very early to stop by the cafe on the way. I get on my bike and start peddling really quickly wanting some form of energy.

Once I was over the mountain I went into the cafe and ordered a white coffee and sat down to wait.

Oikawas p.o.v

I walked into a nice looking cafe as I have no school today when I see a recognizable small, cute face. "Chibi-Chan!" I called to him while walking up to him. He look towards be and a bit of pink tinted his cheeks. That's adorable. Wait what no- "Oh hey great kin- I mean oikawa-senpai!" He says cheerfully motioning me to sit down in front of him, so I did. "Your hair is mega messed up you look so kawaii!~(cute)" I say being my usual gay self. His face turns a bright glowing red as he puts his head down. "T-thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." He said the last part a bit quieter than the rest of the sentence, but still loud enough for me to hear. I blush and laugh a bit. Weird I get compliments all the time but that felt different.. "thank you chibi-chan~" I say as his coffee came the waitress giving us a disgusted look before going back to her job. He took a sip of his drink and we had a bit of small talk. "I really don't want to go too school today~" He whined while pouting. I couldn't resist but to poke his cheek and say "Then come up my house and just call up school to say your sick chibi-chan!" He looks up at me hopefully and smiles "Really?!" He exclaims. "mhm!" I say proudly. He gets up and hugs me tightly. I blush and hug back. "Arigato*senpai!! (thank you!*)" "It's no problem chibi-chan!" He puts on his signature smile and hesitantly kisses my cheek. I go a bright red. 

✨This cute boy is going to be the end of me ✨