Call me

Oikawa's p.o.v

Okay. How has this happened. I am currently walking to my house, with my enemies cute middle blocker. Who I think I have a crush on. While just normally chatting, I had those kinds of thoughts. I mean, not like we would actually do that in my house. Unless he wanted to. But we aren't even dating ugh.. "Oikawa-san I really like you" Well that was blunt- "Will you be my boyfriend?" Hinata said. Can he read minds?! "Of course chibi-chan!" I say smiling. I hold out my hand. I see him blush brightly and takes my hand in his as we continue walking. Well, fuck you Kage-baka I took your little spiker.

Kageyama's p.ov

Hinata-boke is in in most of my classes but so far he hasn't been here. The hell- why do I even care? It's his fault he's probably practicing volleyball by himself. "KAGEYAMA" I woke up from my trance. "hm?" I say getting my shit together. "I will say it one more time." the teacher contiues "whats the answer to question number 6?"Well shit I was not paying attention. Welp here goes nothing. "I'ts.." I take a short pause. "204,057?" I took a wild guess. "...." The class goes silent then the rooms volume errupts with laughter. "Kageyama see me after school even Hinata could know the answer to that question." Hinata.. Better?.. I storm out of the class taking out my phone and calls him.

Hinata's p.ov

We got to Oikawa-sans house just when my phone starts ringing the contacts name was the one I gave Bakayama? He must've made a mistake. "I have to take this"I frown as we both sit down on his sofa. "kay'" he says. I pick up the phone and as soon as I put my phone to me ear all I hear is screaming. I flinch at the sudden volume change. Sooner or later the caller calms down "Where the fuck are you boke." So it is Kageyama... "Why do you care?"I ask rudely Oikawa snickers at this and I smile. "Who are you with?"He asks sounding jelous?. "Stop asking so many questions" I whine. "And I'm up a "friends" house"I say the friends sarcastically hoping he would get the hint. He got the hint. He hung up and I go silent. I start laughing Oikawa being confused but laghing along with me.

Kageyma's p.o.v

Hinata has a girlfriend??