‣ ❝I Love Him❞ [1/2]

It was a beautiful morning in Adventure Bay, the birds were chirping the bright sunshine created a warm and comforting atmosphere, everyone around town were doing their usual morning activities.

Ryder decided to give the pups an off day, so some of the pups were outside playing others were still sleeping, but one pup in particular was at the top of the lookout, looking out the window seeing the other pups chase eachother and have fun, that pup was Zuma.

Zuma sighed as he turned around before heading back inside the lookout before crawling into his orange bean bag chair, his mind quickly drifited to Rocky.
Zuma has had a crush on the mix breeded pup ever since he could remember, Zuma confessed to Rocky once but Rocky declined him restating this exact statement.
"I'm sorry Zuma, I'm flattered but how can I love someone else if I don't even love myself?"
That did still hurt Zuma, but he had to respect Rocky's desicion

Zuma did still continue to be there for Rocky, and always comforted him when he needed it, even though Rocky wasn't in love with Zuma it didn't mean they couldn't still be best friends like they always had been.
"Zuma, I want you to go outside and play with the pups, you've been up here for days avoiding Rocky won't help your situation any you need to talk to him about it." Ryder said before walking into the lookout

Zuma raised an ear before groaning as he looked at Ryder.
"I'm sowwy wyder, but I refuse to go out thewe and embawess myself..." Zuma said
"How do you know your going to embarrass yourself if you don't go out there and try." Ryder said trying to do everything he could to convince the labrador that Rocky was still his friend and he wouldn't judge him.
"I'm sowwy dude I don't feel comfowable..." Zuma said before turning back around and getting back onto his bean bag chair facing the opposite side of Ryder

Ryder sighed as he reached the pole slide, he turned towards Zuma once more.
"Zuma you can't run from your problems they will overcome you if you don't." Ryder said as he dissapeared
Zuma's ear raised up once more as what Ryder just said lingered through his head, should Zuma go out and try again?

"Why do I have to love him, I didn't want this to happen..."

♡ ;; E N D
O F
C H A P T E R
O N E

♡UWUZuma