three

" What in Allah's name are you wearing?" Behroz whisper yelled at his wife when he saw her scandalous attire.

" Uhm clothes?" Sameehaa was confused. Was her husband blind?

" You call these scraps clothes? Where is the rest of your shirt's back?" He pulled off his shawl and wrapped it around her.

" Roz it's a backless blouse. I thought you'd like it. Don't I look good?" Her face fell seeing his furious expression.

" Babe, that's the problem. I loved it and you look so damned beautiful that I want to shield you away from all the straying eyes" Behroz held her closer to himself.

" Did you complete the entire function in these scraps?" He wanted her to deny it.

" Yes. But it was a Ladies' only function" she immediately coiled herself around his body lest he get mad again.

" Ladies or not, nobody has the right to see you like that. You and your sweet little body is only mine" he held her waist possessively.

" But I got this dress made for you" Sameehaa pouted at him.

" Babe, you can wear whatever you want inside our room, heck you don't even have to wear clothes if you don't feel like it, but never go outside like this. Even if it's with females" he caressed her waist and explained to his wife.

" You want me to roam around naked in our room? You shameless man!" She hit his chest which rumbled with laughter.

" This leaves nothing to imagination and trust me your husband has a very vivid mind!" He playfully bit her cheeks and she pushed him off her.

" You want help with your clothes?" He smirked at her.

" No thank you, I'll manage. You just get out of yours and get in bed, I'll be right back" she made way towards her wardrobe.

It was their haldi and ubtan ceremony today and two days later their baraat and finally the rukhsathi.

Aamaal had insisted to Sarfaraaz that they have a combined event since the girls did not have a mother figure who would take care of all the rites and rituals. And so it was decided that all the ceremonies would be conducted in the Haweli compound.

The Hamdaanis had divided themselves into two parties. The ladkey waley and the ladki waley.

Duaa, Hania and Ibtihaaj were from the girl's side and Eshal, Qiraat and Faiqa sided with Aamaal for the twins. The boys accompanied their wives and now they had two camps. The Hamdaanis and the Yazdaani's.

Afnaan for the first time felt the weight being lifted off her shoulders as she was pampered by the ladies who have come to love them as daughters. All these years she had self proclaimed herself the Main Woman of their house and presided over everything.

Duaa coddled the girls in her love while Hania and Ibtihaaj had claimed themselves as the bride's sisters. They refused to even recognize the twins when they came begging for some time with their wives.

Sameehaa had cried in Duaa's arms because the little girl was overwhelmed at being presented by a different picture of how women should interact with other women.

All their lives they had only seen women pitying them or spiting them or taunting them. She maybe younger than her Nani but she was a fierce protector of her older sister. Especially after her first mistake of a marriage.

The Hamdaani Ladies treated the girls like their own and that had them teary eyed all through the ceremonies. Sarfaraaz felt his heart would burst with happiness at seeing his baby girls being accepted, loved and respected by their family.

 Muztarib-e-Mohabbat مُضطرب محبتजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें