six

" Children of identical twins are genetically siblings and not cousins" Afnaan read out from a medical journal to a room full of Hamdaani Ladies.

" So our babies would be siblings and not cousins?" Sameehaa stuffed her mouth with a Sticky Dates and Nuts Bar, her face actually disappointed.

" And you're sad because?" Qiraat placed a tray of fruits on the table and sat down beside Hania and Faiqa.

" Because now I won't be able to make Nani's daughter my bahu!" Sameehaa pouted.

" First off, I'm not pregnant" Afnaan laughed.

" Yet" Ibtihaaj teased her as she bit into a watermelon.

" Sami try this, it's so juicy" Ibtihaaj pushed a forkful of watermelon in Sameehaa's mouth who moaned at it's taste.

" Bhabhi, ek aur please" Sameehaa opened her mouth wide open and Ibtihaaj complied to her wishes.

" You're such a baby, Sami" Afnaan wiped her mouth as the juice leaked from the corner of her mouth.

" And you're already a mommy" Hania teased Afnaan.

" She's always been my momma" Sameehaa hugged her older sister and Afnaan kissed her sister's hair in affection.

" And our kids will actually be siblings so no marriage talks about them" Afnaan caressed her baby bump, her heart full of love for the baby.

" Sami if it's a girl, I'm making her my Bahu" Hania staked a claim on the unborn baby.

" Aur mera Meezaan?" Ibtihaaj pouted.

" Nawar hai na" Afnaan shared naively.

" Yeah right. As if Usaamah will ever let another boy near his Princess Nawar" Ibtihaaj laughed and the others joined in.

" My Sammy is obsessed with his Princess" Hania mused.

" Allah I fear for her teenages now" Qiraat fake shuddered at the mere thought of their kids in college.

" They're just babies now. Let them grow up first" Duaa told the girls who were busy making wedding plans for their little children.

" Mama" Afnaan leaned onto Aamaal who was going through a client file for an upcoming event.

" Jee mera bachha" Aamaal absentmindedly kissed Afnaan's head as she seeked comfort from her.

" Kuch nahi" Afnaan sighed and looked at the other girls who were all talking about their children or something related.

Afnaan was feeling a little left out seeing as she is the only one without kids. She was neither sad nor agonized over it but it did seem like something she couldn't relate to as of now.

" What is it baby?" Aamaal turned to her daughter and focused entirely on her.

" Nothing" she snuggled in her Mama's side.

" Sab Allah ki marzi hai, He blesses us when he feels we are ready for it" Aamaal had an idea about her state of mind.

" I know Mama, I'm just..." Afnaan couldn't really point out what she was feeling.

She was currently unemployed and enjoying her marital bliss with her amazing husband but seeing everyone else she had contracted the BABY FEVER!

" Let's go out for lunch" Aamaal knew a change of scenery will uplift her daughter's somber mood.

" Yes! Mall chaltey hai aur phir food court?" Qiraat was excited about it. It would be just like her school days when she would go out with her brothers and Hania Appi.

 Muztarib-e-Mohabbat مُضطرب محبتजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें