Some morning loving

[[In this one-shot Nightmare will be in his passive form]]

Nightmare made a soft sound, shifting slightly as he felt something heavy settle across his back and legs. It wasn't uncomfortable, it was actually reassuring in a way. A warm breath ghosted across the back of his neck and cheek and in his semi-awake state he heard a soft whisper, "Good morning Nighty~"

"Mhh..." Was the huffed response.

A soft chuckle and he felt his temple be kissed.

Arms snaked under his and he could feel hands near his face, a small smile inadvertently crosses the negative guardians' face and he cracked open his eyes. Turning his head to the side he sees his brother's face before his cheek is nuzzled.

"Good morning Dreamy." Nightmare said softly, his brother smiling happily.

Nightmare feels Dream move and his breath hitches quietly, blushing a little. "Dream i-isn't it to early in the morning for that?" Dream chuckles above him and the slightly smaller brother felt his cheeks heat up more as he felt Dream practically hump him again.

The purple eyed guardian makes a strange sound and Dream pauses. "Was...was that a-?"

"N-no!" Nightmare immediately cut in before Dream could finish that sentence. Above him, Dream grinned, knowing that Nightmare had squeaked. Though this was - admittedly - the first time he had ever been so bold. Usually it was Nightmare who made the first move.

"Sure it wasn't Nighty~" Dream purred, his voice getting a little deeper and he watched that blush get deeper and he really liked being in control for once and seeing his brother an embarrassed mess for a change. The yellow eyed guardian moves his hips again, rubbing his clothed crotch against Nightmare's butt and his brother let out that adorable squeak again.

For some reason it was a bit of a turn on.

"D...Dream...~" Nightmare moans out softly, Dream not stopping in his movements this time and Nightmare lifted his hips slightly to add more pressure and the positivity guardian gasped softly.

Dream hummed softly before grinning and sneaking one hand underneath Nightmare's dark purple shirt and starts molesting his ribs, making Nightmare wiggle slightly and moan. "Dr...Dream~" His brother gasped out in surprise, blushing badly. "Yes brother?~" Dream asked teasingly as he gently squeezes a rib.

The skeleton underneath him gasps in pleasure at this, arching his back slightly. "I love you~"

Dream's smile turns loving at this, his eye lights turning into hearts. "I love you too, brother~" Dream leans down and Nightmare turns his head, the two sharing a tender and light kiss as Dream stopped moving his hips so they could enjoy the moment.

Their kiss slowly deepens and the guardian of positivity was surprised when his brother allowed him to dominate and take the lead for once but he was happy that his brother was trusting him today to be on top.

Sure, Dream was happy to be on bottom for his brother but he always fantasized what it would be like to top Nightmare.

This train of thought was turning Dream on and Nightmare could feel the growing bulge against his ass, making him blush. Soon the kiss turned into a heated make out session with tongue involved and a little bit of saliva trailed down their chins from how sloppy it got, the negativity guardian moaning into the kiss as Dream's hands wandered over his body.

The soft moans and the way Nightmare was kissing him back almost needily was making Dream practically drunk off the noises and movements the other was making. Dream felt himself growing hard, his magic collecting at his pelvis and started to form his ecto dick.