Bulletproof

Chapter 17
Date: error
Countdown: day 24

"Namjoon, get your feet off of me!"

"You stop hogging the popcorn, Jin!"

"Me? Your fatass ate all before the movie even started!"

Seokjin and Namjoon fight over the popcorn like a pair of wild animals forcing me to chuck the remote at them. It hits Namjoon on his forehead and Seokjin burts out into obnoxious, high-pitched laughter.

"Stop it, we're trying to watch the movie, you pigs!" I glare at the two of them and they grumble in response.

"You're so mean," Namjoon mutters and pouts.

Me, Jungkook and Jimin are sitting on my living room couch while Jin and Namjoon sit opposite us.

Yoongi and Hoseok are cuddling on the loveseat and Taehyung is asleep in Hoseok's lap, snoring softly.

Jungkook had suggested on having a movie night. I guess he thought it would bring a sense of normality, because God knows we need it, but it's really hard to just chill with all the testosterone in the room.

It's like looking after a bunch of oversized children.

"Angel," Jungkook mutters and cuddles into my side. "I feel so tired," he stretches and puts his head on my shoulder.

I sigh loudly but pet his hair nonetheless. After what happened earlier, with Jungkook having that vision, he's been extra clingy.

He doesn't want to talk about it right now but I'm worried that if he keeps it all in, he's just going to explode again. I know that I'm going to have to ask him about it later.

You don't just have a seizure and ramble stuff about things in basements and then forget about it.

Poor Taehyung is still shaken and honestly, so am I.

I can't imagine how Jungkook feels but I try to just let him have his movie night for now and let him feel normal.

"But Kook," I whisper back. "You're the one that requested this movie night. You can't fall asleep now, Mr Host!"

Jungkook only groans and I whack him on the back of his neck.

"Now, come on, be a good host and go get Namjoon and Jin more popcorn before they start eating the couches or each other," I say, eyeing the two men who are still bickering. Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"I know, I'll do it, I just...I just wanted to see everyone," he frowns, "I wanted to see everyone before..."

"Before what?"

"Nothing."

He's quiet after that and so am I.

At some point during the movie, Iron Man gets kicked in the gut by Captain America and Jungkook winces.

"Mr Stark, No!" He mumbles to himself and I'm convinced he's going to cry. If living with Jungkook has taught me anything, it's that he has a huge man-crush on Tony Stark.

Jungkook cuddles into me and tries placing his massive body in my lap.
I push him away with all the strength that I can muster and he lands in Jimin's lap instead.

"Ay, you two. Get a room," Jimin giggles at us and I flip him off.

Jungkook looks mortified and tries wriggling out of Jimin's grasp but Jimin playfully holds him down.

"You don't have to move if you don't wanna, ghost boy," Jimin grins wildly and trails his fingers up Jungkook's chest.

"Y/n, get him away from me! Please!"