002

Her hands got sweaty as she sat on a old bench near a playground.

She was happy to meet him.

And anxious,nervous and sad.

She felt sorry.

But she also felt like it was the right decision.

She was also angry that he didn't accept her pleasing and build up contact to her parents without her knowing.

She was about to tear up.

She played with her fingers,the bracelet she wore.

Hands layed down on hers,it felt like her hands were burning and itching at the sudden skinship.

A feeling she would get usually in her whole body when she was unsatisfied and angry.

Why did they feel like this,at the spot he touched her?

He sat next to her.

He moved his leg up and down fast,just as he always did.

Sometimes she was very annoyed by that,like today.

,,Can you stop?" She asked.

Her voice sounded harsh,was it too harsh?

She should have worried about that more.

He stopped shaking his leg and gave her a envelope.

She turned her head to him,faced his side profile.

She took it and opened it,a letter got revealed.

Again she looked at him,he was faced towards her but his eyes fixed the letter.

,,Read it." He said.

His voice was soft and clear,like it always was.

She was surprised by the soft tone of his voice,he was so mad at her before the time she left.

She began reading.

After she finished the paper got wet.

She cried.

It felt like something was stuck in her throat,she couldn't speak at all and she did her best to hold back a sob.

,,I couldn't tell you those words by myself." He said,his voice sounding sad.

,, It's okay." She wispered back.

She wasn't about to hold that wall of playing strong anymore,she let it fall down.

,,You're an asshole,Lee Taeyong." She said after a while.

,,I know."

His response was short but she knew that he really thought the same of himself.

It was quite again.

The silence wasn't uncomfortable at all.

Taeyong wanted to say something,but she was faster.

,,I can't just forget that. I'm sorry."

He was silent.

Tears built up in his eyes, did he really loose her?

,,But it's okay. I really want to forgive you. I hope things haven't been to hard because of me. It was wrong of me to just leave without telling you at all. I'm sorry. You probably think I'm an idiot,and you're probably right with that. Falling for you wasn't like falling at all,it was like walking into a room and suddenly knowing you're home. And I really miss my home."

She told him all the words in her heart she hid for so long and he listened,told her his.

,,You know you can still live with us right?" He asked.

,,I would really love you to."

His voice shook at his last words.

It wasn't a revealing,it was a question.

And he was afraid for the answer.

,,Half of a school semester is already gone,right? It wouldn't be a problem to switch schools again I guess."

She really missed her hometown,the place she grew up and became the person she's now.

,,But I swear to God if I see heather I'm gonna smack her!" She yelled and both of them started laughing.

It would for sure take time for both,but soon everything would hopefully get back to normal.

And even more.

They'll love each other one day.