Part 1

Adams POV
7:45

I work up and looked at my alarm clock " OH SH...ut the front door I said to myself while getting out of bed you know on a detectives salary you surprisingly can't get a decent landlord that won't give you the boot if you swear in your own apartment but you know.

I turned on my speaker and started playing baby I'm mean Eminem as I definitely don't listen to baby by Justin beiber. Grabbed some toast before I left got my keys and went to grab the door handle "CASE FILE" I yelled I searched around my apartment and final found it and once again went to leave. I locked the door and started walking down the hall "got that case file Adam" said my neighbours kid. I smiled at him "yes Jack I have the case file apologies to your mom for the noise for me"
"Okay,only"
"Yes"
"Only if you play with me after work"
"Depends what we playing" I've know jack since he was 3 and he is now 15 I use to baby sit him but work gets in the way now but we still hang out "gta or fifa " he exclaimed with a big smile on his face "ok bud" I looked at my watch "I have to run now see you later"
"Bye Adam say hello to Kevin for me" I nodded and smiled as I walked down the corridor then out of the building and got into my car