Oh hello! You must be Chaos!

About 3 weeks later we were exhausted. We had used up most of our ambrosia,and we were weak. We had many wounds and were dehydrated. We were on the verge of unconsciousness and soon following, death. All of us except Thalia,her being part immortal and all. She was trying our hardest to help us, but there isn't much you can do,when you don't have any money for medical supplies,food,and water. We stopped in an alleyway. Suddenly, a huge stary black portal opened up in front of us. A man stepped out. He radiated a type of power that was and still is,difficult to describe. He wore a galaxy purple t-shirt,black jeans,and black combat boots. His hair was short and swept to one side, it appeared to have star in it. When he spoke,it was deep and melodic.

"Are you Perseus Jackson,Nico di Angelo,Thalia Grace,and Hazel Levesque?" he asked calmly. We nodded weakly.

"And why is it any of your business?" Thalia asked for us. The man chuckled. When he spoke it was deep and melodic.

"My name is κατασκευαστής,but you may call me Chaos,"the man said.

"Chaos as in creator of everything we know,that Chaos?" Thalia asked.

"Yes,Thalia Grace,daughter of Zeus, that Chaos," he confirmed. I felt myself slowly losing consciousness, the borders of my vision slowly turning black. I guess Thalia noticed too because her expression got slightly more panicked.

"Can we hurry this up? My cousins and brother aren't doing very well,"Thalia asked. You had to listen closely,but if you did, you'd notice panic making its way into Thalia's voice. Chaos looked down at us and nodded,his mouth forming a slight frown.

"You make a good point, tell you what. If you come with me,I will make you the immortal generals of my army,and I can help heal your injuries. I can give you a new life,away from the ones who turned your back on you," he offered. I have to say, the offer sounded pretty wicked.

"We accept your offer," Thalia said. Chaos smiled. He waved his hand,I saw Thalia collapse to the ground. In my peripheral vision, I could see the others passing out as well. The last thing I saw before I blacked out was Chaos open another swirling black portal.