𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻🧬

______________________________
                         𝙀𝙯𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙮 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨
                                7:00𝙥𝙢
                          𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖,𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

______________________________                         𝙀𝙯𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞 𝙇𝙖𝙮 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨                                7:00𝙥𝙢                          𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖,𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

_______________________________
It was about 7:00 as me and safyre sat in the car on an abandoned bridge watching the sunset while letter from Houston played in the background.

"You a fool for real." He laughed.

"That's not fair my pranks always fail or end early."

"So you'd rather get shot?"

I stayed quiet really thinking on his question for some reason.

"Probably." I mumbled.

"You okay?" He looked over at me.

"As okay as i can be." I responded.

"Since we was already talking about other stuff lemme ask you sum."

"Do ya thang."

"How you feel about toxic people?"

A/N:Finna sprinkle a bit of my life in here...starting now.

"To be honest people only really talk about toxic relationships, don't get me wrong for some reason i've always wanted to be in one but i haven't so i can't really give my input. I've had a toxic parent though."

"Can you go in detail?"

"Yeah, when i was young i wasn't really as close with my mom but she should would call me names and body shame me because i would make a tiny mistake."

"I never really understood how a mom could say things that to her child but because of that i've became numb to my feelings since that's how i grew up. She would do things like this and yell at me for no reason then act like nothing happened and i would put up with it because that's what i was use to." I chuckled.

"I'll never say she didn't take care of me because she did gave me everything i ever needed and wanted but mentally she broke me down and still does till this day. I don't know how much longer i'll be able to put up with but i'm scared to try and even end my relationship because of how aggressive she is."

"So why don't or didn't you tell your dad?"

"I feel like he won't understand since i'm not close with him either. I tell my mom almost everything and i don't feel as if my dad would see me the same way. I'll just have to figure it out myself."

"Just tell her how you feel Ezi."

"She won't take me serious. If i was to go up to her right now and tell her i'm depressed she would laugh in my face and make fun of me just because she'll thinks it's a joke."

"That doesn't matter as long as you get everything you want of your chest. Get your through to her and then go about your life. She'll eventually realize you were serious."

A/N:See how i just gave myself advice that'll i probably never take...back to the story...the rest my not life btw.

"Your right but what about toxic people in your life."

"I don't really have toxic people in my life.

"Okay just tell me about your life in general."

"My dad is best friend, I have two sisters and my relationship with my mom is kinda complicated too." He sighed.

"Can you go into detail?" I asked mocking him.

"When my mom thinks that her being my dads life caused a lot of unnecessary havoc."

"It's not like she knew her coming into his was gonna cause that."

"That's what my dad keeps telling her but she's scared of what could happen."

"What's her name?"

"Her names Ka'liyah,I love that lady to death."

"Say swear, i follow her on instagram. Her art work is beautiful."

"Preciate it."

"What does your dad do?"

"He do tattoos but on to the next subject."

"Which is?"

"Love."

"Uhh i can't really say i know what that feels like. See with sire his personality is what caught my attention but now he so dull and i know how he treats me is not how you treat someone you love but i just can't seem to leave now i'm at my breaking point."

"What did he do?"

"We'll discuss that another chapter, Your turn."

"I don't know what it feels like either but i know how i'm suppose to treat someone i love. I'm not going to sit up say it's going to be cause i know it's not. And if i ever get the chance to i wanna do right by that person."

"You know your actually a really nice person. Sire painted you out to be this big bad wolf but your not."

"Only when i have to be honestly."

I sat there staring at the side of his face trying to see if i can get a better read on him because he seemed to be to perfect.

Reaching over i grabbed his chin kissing his lips slowly sliding my tongue inside his mouth as grabbed the back of my neck pulling me closer.

He pulled away looking me in my eyes.
"I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't wanna do."

"Okay." I smiled pecking his lips a few more times before looking out the window.

"Pretty ass." He mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothingg miss mama."

"Take me my best friend please."

"See you just ruined the moment."
______________________________
Y'all ghost asl ion like that. Say hi or sum shi.

Excuse the mistakes.

𝑅𝑎𝑦💉🖤