Part 17

Okay, serious talk. Child abuse mentions. This chapters gonna contain people who think people "ask for it" wearing shit. If you ever agree or say this, I will turn your kneecaps inside out and sell your kidneys on the black market which are roughly each 45K.

You ran.

You were inches from attacking Flynn when Derek grabbed you from your waist and held you back, you tried and flailed to rip yourself from him. "Y/N! Stop!" Morgan tried yelling.

"Fuck you! I fucking trusted you with my niece! She was the only thing I had you bastard!!" You screamed as the officers started walking the two cuffed people away but you didn't quit.

"Maybe she shouldn't wear skirts! She wouldn't have been asking for it!" Samantha yelled back and the cops shoved him forward to stop speaking to you.

"SHE'S EIGHT!!" You got stronger than Derek and Nick had to rush to help even though he wanted to beat their head in as well, "not even double digits you narcissistic perverted bitch!"

"Did you know we did the same thing to her after she got home." The woman's nasty laugh only made you want to get violent with the two holding you back and you soon accidentally elbowed Derek's jaw and he let go out of shock and you jumped on Samantha and just went off. No one dared to touch you and they just...honestly let the brat get what she deserved. When you were satisfied and panting above the bloody woman, Derek picked you up and set you in a chair to clean you up. 

"You know we now have to legally treat that as breaking the law, correct?" Derek looked at you but sighed when you gave him the eyes. "I'll figure it out. Now..what got you so riled." You looked at Nick and he went to the room Amber was in, they hadn't spoken much but she was comfortable around him. Only then did you speak and explain what Amber showed you, Derek's fists balled up. "We'll lock them up, for good.." He spoke and helped you stand up. You took a few deep breaths before you went to the room on the other side of the two-way mirror Amber and Nick were in.

"Hey, Amber. You remember me, right?" Nickolas spoke softly as he silently shut the door, the little girl slowly looked up before quickly rushing out of her chair and limped/stumbled as she ran into his arms. Nick picked her up and hugged his daughter, restraining from holding on too tight and not letting her go. "I'll take that as a yes," your brother chuckled as set her back in her chair, "I thought you had to stay in your wheelchair for the time being."

"I wanted to hug you without having to wheel over..." There was a moment of silence, both of them trying to figure out what to say..and how to say it.

"What did they do to you..." Saying those words hurt Nick but he needed to know, even if it broke him.

"They would hit me, said that I was being over dramatic and asked for the bad man to hurt me. Flynn was always mad that I was scared of him, and they forced me to overwork to "get better again." The poor girl felt herself start to cry once again, but she wiped the tears and told herself they weren't worth crying over.

"Is CPS gonna take her?" Rossi asked from beside you as you watched.

"They want Y/N to take care of her for the time being, they assume Nick will try and adopt her." Hotch answered for you and you just listened to your brother and niece, folding your arms over your breasts and feeling Spencer hold you from behind and it got your mind racing again. After all this, when we get home. You told yourself and finally gave yourself a time, you started to worry if Spencer would notice the bump but he didn't seem like it.

"I know this is a stretch...but if I got a case going, would you like me to take you back..?"

"Only if you answer a question truthfully." Amber spiked her inner L/N with getting her way. 

"Shoot, buttercup."

"Why did you and Mom leave me in the first place?"

There was another silence, and uncomfortable one. No one knew what ran through the fathers mind as he tried to form it into words, tried to explain in an explainable way other than a bomb drop. You felt yourself told your breath and Spencer placed his chin in the crook of your neck practically cuddling you while standing. 

"I don't know about your mom, little one, she left us all without reasoning. Your aunt Lily was a horrible woman. You remember when you were taken by the bad men?" So he's going the truth. Amber nodded as she seemed to understand, "well, Aunt Lily was the bad man. She faked my death and took me."

"So you did want me?"

"Of course I did...you and your aunt Y/N mean everything to me...I fought for you two." Nick walked over and kneeled down to hug the girl as she hugged him back so she didn't have to move. "So, wanna be Amber L/N again?"

"Yeah!" Amber smiled and giggled, which made all of you smile. 

"I love kids..." Spencer said softly and you told yourself there would definitely be no going back telling him tonight. Nicholas smiled bright and he wheeled Amber out and you all filed out into cars and everything. Nick got Amber in the car seat you always had for her in the back and started the car to warm it up; you said your goodbyes to everyone and everyone collectively left, going home after that..semi-interesting day.

"I can't believe you hit her." Spencer grinned.

"I can." Nick smiled and gave you a fist bump, keeping it quiet since Amber passed out the second Spencer put the car in drive. She looked so peaceful, eyes closed, muscles relaxed, face squished to the side, drooling; that's the best nap you could have, sleeping so hard you drool. Spencer and Nick kept having their own conversations and you just looked out the window to admire the world and nature combined with season changed until you got home and Nick helped Amber inside and to his bed for now where the man insisted he slept on the couch until they got her room settled in the downstairs guest bedroom where you had as a junk room. 

As time went on and the sun died down and hid for the moon to shine brightly, you had already made and ate dinner with everyone and watch cartoons until Amber fell asleep again and Nick went to bed. You carefully iced her bruises while she slept and immediately stopped when she let out a small whimper. Kissing her goodnight, you took care of dishes and dinner and took a deep breath to prepare. You walked into your bedroom and noticed the bathroom door cracked open three inches, weird, Spencer shuts it all the way. 

"Hey, honey. I wanted to tell you..." You froze as you saw Spencer injecting something into his arm, "..something.." you trailed off and Spencer looked at you as you walked over and took the small bottle from him before he could reach.

Dilaudid. 

♣ ♣ ♣ ♣ ♣

Uh-Oh...so...yeah...heh.

17/22!

How do you think Y/N will react?

Don't forget to comment and vote and I'll see you in the next chapter!

~ Brook ❤