Chapter 1

"Alright Jojo, I'm heading out."

Caesar said to me one night, as he started to head out the door, bundled up in coats, and a scarf.

"Hahh?? At this time!? Caesar it's ten at night!"

Now that I think about it, Caesar has been going out late at night around this time. How long has it been now? A week? Two weeks? Three? Ah, hell, I don't know! It might as well have been going on like this for a month now! I'm tired of it! Caesar and I share a room, but now since Caesar is always gone at night I have no one to annoy! I'm so lonely! Poor me! Caesar, you inconsiderate jackass!

"What's the matter Jojo? I put the leftover spaghetti in the fridge from dinner in case you get hungry later, ok? So don't forget to check."

Ooh, did Caesar say leftovers? Alright, alright, maybe you're my favorite jackass Caesarino! Caesar checked his watch. He then looked at me and smiled.

"Okay Jojo, I'll be back around um...five-"

"When?"

"Uh, five.."

"Caesarino if you mumble, I can't hear you-"

"I'll be back around five in the morning, you dolt!"

"Ohh! Why didn't you just say s- Wait- Five in the MORNING!? Caesar what are you doing that's so-"

"ANYWAYS, like I said, there's leftovers in the fridge in case you get hungry. Make sure you're in bed on time, and be good! Don't cause a ruckus while I'm gone! Buona notte, Jojo."

He said with such a charming smile, it pissed me off. How can he act so innocent when he's leaving me all by myself!? With some witch and indecisive blonde! I mean, Suzi Q is nice, but sometimes she annoys me! Me, the one who's supposed to be annoying everyone else! Spooky, right!? Then, I watched Caesar leave. I stood there in the hallway for a moment, just thinking...

'Why am I by myself again?'

°
°
°
°
°
°

And that was last week! Caesar definitely has a secret...and no other than I, Jojo, will figure it out! I was so curious! Just what could little ol Caesarino be hiding? A girlfriend? Late night shopping? Stargazing? Or is it something more..dangerous!? Gah, I don't know! All the endless possibilities are killing me! I just have to know! Hmm...ah ha! I'll ask Suzi Q and LisaLisa if they know anything about where Caesar-Chan goes so late at night!

So with this thought in mind, I make my way over to Suzi Q's room, and she's already exiting her room, humming a small song. "Hey, Suzi Q!" I called out to her, and she startled a bit, and turned to face me. She sighed once realized it was me, though.

"Oh! It's just you, Jojo!" Suzi Q says in that squeaky voice of hers, giving me a smile. I huff, and wave my hand around.

"Yeah, yeah! I just needed to ask you a super important question!"

"Really, Jojo? Okay, ask! I'll do my best to answer!"

Score! I don't know much about when Suzi Q roams around the mansion, but I'm sure she runs into Caesar occasionally, no? And with Suzi doing most of the chores around here, she has to know something about Caesar-Chan's nightly routine, right?? Right!

"Don't tell Caesar I asked, but...do you know where he's going when he leaves the mansion around ten every night now?"

Suzi Q seemed to understand the great importance of the whole situation when I started whispering and saying 'Don't tell Caesar'. Suzi Q nodded solemnly, and started to think. She then shook her head a little.