𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

"We don't chose who we love we can only chose who we give our love to"

~Class internships Day 4~

"Y/n are you listening to what I'm saying?"
"Hm?" I looked up from the magic book, I found an interesting spell I'd been studying.
"You've really found a good book huh?" My Sister, Sireen asked with a grin on her face.
"It's more informative than it is good.." I trailed off, skimming the main instructions for the spell.

My use of the last few days that I had off were used be spell learning and casting, but soon that was over.

~first day back from the internships~.

My classmates filtered into the classroom as I skimmed over a spell in my book. Some kids made fun of Mister boom boy, cause his hair changed or something. Apparently something happened to Midoriya and 2 of our other classmates, clearly I need to start keeping up on the news. Midoriya looked more serious than before, like he'd seen something that he'd never forget. Then I remembered I hadn't asked my sister about my mental problem with Midoriya, no worries I'd ask later.
"L/n!" I looked up to see Midoriya had called my attention
"What?" I asked back unsure of why he initiated a conversation.
"You didn't go to a internship did you?" He asked sending whispers through the class.
"Uh yes, I didn't go to one."  I answered back diverting my attention back to my book. The classes noise level went back to the way it was before Midoriya had asked the question.
"Alright class, today we are gonna see how much your quirks have grown over the past week. Get your suits on and meet me out on the grounds,"
We quickly did as our teacher told us and headed out to the training grounds. Our sleep deprived teacher then explained that we would have to race to get to Allmight. I felt sorry for Midoriya all his quirk could do was break his bones. I however had learned some agility and some jump boost spells over the week so I was set.
"So it's a race to see who can get to our teacher the quickest?" My red haired classmate said to his pikachu friend.
'That's literally what he just said' I thought as his friend responded.
"Yeah seems like it. our quirks suck for a test like this.."
"I know right, but not just us but some of our other classmates to like Midoriya and Y/n, can't she just summon small knives?"
'Thank you very much but they are very normal sized knives' I thought angrily.
"True, Oh! Look the match is starting, whose your  money on mines on ——"
I blocked out the rest of their conversation. I was to busy seeing what Midoriya was gonna do in this challenge. Suddenly he appeared on the screen green lightening swarming around him, I wasn't gonna lie he look cool.
'You're truly a kid of surprises aren't you Midoriya?' I thought a grin tugging on the side of my mouth. Next up was my group, I had already cast my spell bouncing from pipe to pipe, and left my shocked competitors in the dust. Needless to say I got to Allmight first. So that means good grade, yay. I mean it's better than what I used to be able to do. My classmates were all a little shocked but that didn't matter.
"Miss L/n?" A voice called which broke my thought bubble.
"Yes?" I asked concerned seeing that the call came from a police officer.
"I'm afraid you're going to have to come with me"
"Why..?"

"Something has happened to your sister."

617 words