20. STOP THINKING

Author's note:

Hello everyone! Just a steamy warning for this chapter.

Things will get a little hot.

You've been warned.

~.~

Five anxiously waited at the alley with the briefcase in his hand as he looked at his watch. So far, no one was there but him.

"Hey," ran up Luther, he looked around the alley in confusion. "Where is everyone?"

Five scoffed as he looked down both sides of the alley. "You're the first one."

"What?" he exclaimed. "I thought Elaina was with you,"

Five pressed his lips together in a tight smile. "She was. She'll be here soon,"

From the opening of the alley near the Avon Theater, a sweating and fidgety Klaus came running in. "Hey, hey, hey! We made it!" he chuckled before groaning and bending over as he got in front of his brothers.

"What do you mean 'we'?" asked Five as he and Luther watched on in puzzlement as Klaus continued shuddering and tweaking.

"Get out!" Klaus shouted to himself before exorcist vomiting all over the floor, dropping to the ground and groaning.

"I can't believe it. I mean, you're here!" shouted Luther in disbelief.

Five looked down at the synchronized watch. "We've got eight minutes left,"

"I just had the strangest dream," whimpered Klaus as he laid flat on the floor.

"Where are the others?" exclaimed a frustrated Five.

Right on cue, the sound of tires screeching drew the attention of Luther and Five as they quickly turned their heads in it's direction. A taxi skirted into the alleyway, barely missing the two as it skidded to a stop. The back door slammed open as Elaina threw dollar bills at the driver and jumped out.

"I'm not late! I'm on time!" she immediately cried out, slamming the car door. "You wouldn't believe the traffic..." she stated, her voice trailing off as she spun around with her brows furrowed. "Is this everybody?" Elaina looked down and saw Klaus whimpering on the floor besides an insane amount of vomit. "And why is Klaus crying near a river of throw up?" Elaina scrunched her face in disgust as she walked over and knelt next to Klaus.

Klaus reached out and clasped his hands in Elaina's, a desperate look on his face while a mildly disturbed one crossed hers. "He was inside me..." he moaned miserably before letting go and letting his head drop on the ground.

Elaina's eyes widened. "Who was in where?" she exclaimed in bewilderment.

Klaus then sluggishly rolled over and wrapped his arms around Elaina's thighs and curled into it like a child. "I need to be held..." he groaned into her stomach.

Elaina sighed as she rubbed the top of Klaus's sweating head in comfort. "What are we going to do with you?" she then looked up to see an antsy Five as he continued to pace and looked down at his watch with a scoff. "How much time left?"

Luther looked at his own watch as he stood by the dumpster. "We have a minute left!" he exclaimed, angrily slamming his fist on the lid.

"Un-fucking-believeable," scoffed the girl as she continued to sooth Klaus.

"What's going on, guys?" hoarsely questioned Klaus. "Are we going somewhere?"

Elaina looked down at him. "What are you going through?" she questioned with a perplexed look. "You got here before me,"