𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ  accidental encounters.

I dodged another fellow running past me. This seemed to be reoccurring and I didn't even have the hat on. Enola took it back. I didn't argue. Maybe my boyish ways would help get the feminine out of me. Which I hoped worked soon, because the longer I looked down, the more men bumped into me. I was becoming more and more annoyed as the minutes passed.

          This, of course, wasn't our local station. We would certainly get caught and this would all be for nothing. So, we went to a different station. Too bad it was the one I despised the most. But, it helped. Too many people entered this train from them to notice if they were females dressed up as boys or sneaking onto trains to harbor baby ducks.

Enola stopped and I stood beside her. I kept a straight face for the man to know that I was a boy. Or maybe to not see my smile? One of the two would cause him to question my gender and we did not have time for that.

Another bumped into my shoulder. I grunted. Unlike last time, this was caused with more force. More emotion fulfilled in it. I turned my head, angrily staring at the policeman whom done such an act.

"There's no sign of them anywhere, sir."

I hoped whoever they're looking for gets punched in his or her funniest of bones. I hope it rattles afterward. And snaps like a toothpick when they fall. I sighed, trying to compose myself.

If I shall brief you all about what the fancy people were talking about since I am blinded by anger, it's that they're looking for someone. Or two people. The two people had a carriage drop them off this morning and disappeared it seemed. I would ask how people could just disappear, but then, that's what Mycroft and Sherlock must think now.

They must've had a good reason for them running away too. That even is if they ran away. Something bad could've happened. Something horrible. And here I was trying to apply this to my own situation.

Shaking my head softly, I stepped onto the train. I needed to focus. The least of my worries was me thinking of the two missing people. They didn't concern me. And they most definitely didn't know of me. I needed to think of my own. That's what matters right now.

The only thing I need to worry about is my mother. And her whereabouts.

I glanced at the front of the window. Only to see a man getting on it. He stopped midway to tap his hat at them. It seemed like an odd gesture. Why not just speak? Or better yet, wave?

I looked back at the fancy people and saw that the tall woman and the older women were both staring at the man. I couldn't tell whom he'd been tapping at, but it surly interested me to no end. Such odd people out here. Odd.

[ ENOLA HOLMES ]

"Can I please have the hat?" I pleaded. Enola had taken a liking to the hat, I suppose. That must be why she was hogging it for herself. It was beginning to make me dissatisfied. I wanted my own hat. I should get one. Maybe even trade my clothes for someone's clothes but with a hat. Yes. That sounds good.

"No." Enola denied, folding her sleeves up. An action I had yet to do.

I heard a sneeze. Correction, Enola and I heard a sneeze. I knew I wasn't crazy, since we glanced at each other knowingly. Strangely, there was a bag above the seat across from us. What could possibly be sneezing?