Mr.Aizawa 💋

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Hello all! I hope you are well!
Please remember this story is for mature readers! Now, enjoy the story you sinners
。*゚+.*.。(❁'◡'❁)。.。:+*

You've never been the kind of girl to act out

You've never been the kind of girl to act out. Good grades, doing what you're told, teachers pet, a real goody two-shoes all around. But it's just something about him that made you want to act out. You wanted his attention.

The person in question was none other than your professor, Mr.Aizawa. He was a strict man and he demanded respect, but you wanted to act against that. You knew you'd never grow enough balls to do it though. So instead of pulling something grand, you just decided to talk during his lecture. It was an easy way to get him to notice you, so, why not?

"Y/n! You can hold your conversations outside of my class time, so stay quiet or you can see yourself out."

It made you feel so tingly inside, he only said one sentence to you and it made you're insides burst into flames.
Why you felt this way, only heaven knows. But this raging crush was enormous, and you wanted it quenched. So you leaned over and continued speaking to Mina, which she was, of course, was happy to oblige.

"Ms. L/n see me after class for Detention."

Your face turned red as you felt the stares of your fellow students. This was it, 2 hours of one on one time with Mr.Aizawa was a dream come true. You'd never had detention, but you'd seen the cliche pornos, so you had an idea of what you would do to him. What!? You may be innocent, but you knew how to seduce a man.

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. The students filed out of the room while you slowly packed your things, then you walked up to Mr.Aizawa's desk. You stood there for a moment before he finished wiping the board and sat down. "Take a seat Y/n."

You sat down and looked at his face. "Yes, sir?"
"Y/n, you're a good kid, I can tell by your markings in other classes. So what's so different about mine?" he asked. You didn't exactly know what to tell him, that you had a raging crush, hell no. "I've just been distracted is all sir." You replied.
"Well can I ask by what?"

Shit! What do you tell him now? "I-I uhh-" you stuttered and covered your face. "Is it me?" You snapped your head back up so fast you probably got whiplash. You turned a bright red as he got up and walked around his desk to you. "So it is?" He sat in front of you on top of his desk. "I see the way you look at me and act during my lectures, it's actually quite easy to notice y/n"