16. Boys 1

Idk about you but I have a couple guy friends.

Having a guy as a friend can be bittersweet.

The sweet part is not having to always deal with another crusty bitches' problems. Most of the male population could not give any less of a fuck about drama or if that one kid was wearing the same damn sweater he was that day.

All they pretty much care for is video games, (occasional sports), tits, ass, and more tits.

(One of my guy friends likes to write poetry and fiction and all that good stuff, but everything else mentioned is still very much included.)

Now onto the bitter part.

There's no doubt that the majority of guys under the age of 21 have the mental capacity of a fucking garbanzo bean. So they say and do stupid shit all the time. It's usually impulsive too (keeping in mind their microscopic levels of maturity).

When my friends act like dipshits you know there is all kinds of death threats and insults coming from me.

Exhibit A: Say/do that one more time and I'll shove you back up your moms vajchachava

Exhibit B: are you this much of an asshole at all times of the day or do you just choose to crank up the assness when I'm around?

Byeeeee don't post embarrassing pics of your friends on wattpad bc you might get hunted down.