Part 1

A/N:

Part one of the trilogy smut!

----

"Morning my love."

Fluke whispers softly as he shifts in his lying position, wanting to look at his beloved husband clearly. His finger gently traces his jawline up to the forehead, not forgetting to cup the cheek that is growing chubbier since the day they started to date until today. A soft giggle passes the smaller man when he sees the pout settling on the kissable lips.

Not minding his soulmate stirring awake, Fluke continues his journey to admire the well sculptured face with his finger following the bridge of the nose until a devilish thought crosses his mind.

Playing a little trick on Ohm will not be that bad right?

Before the prey hybrid can pinch Ohm's nose, a big hand engulfs his smaller one bringing the naughty hand away from his face. Their fingers interlacing as Ohm's sharp eyes meet with the big doe eyes. The predator hybrid is still half asleep trying to gain his consciousness, registering the familiar face of his lover, smiling sleepily, entertained by whatever he was doing before.

"What are you doing baby?"

Ohm mutters with his low voice making a shiver pass by Fluke's body. The smaller man sits up and leans close to his husband for a kiss with his hand buried in the silky hair. It is nearly 10 am and his stomach is grumbling.

"Nothing, just waking you up. I think I need help with cooking today."

Fluke's hand stays on the soft hair, running his fingers through the hair for quite some time until he deem himself ready to get away from the warm bed. Ohm, however, has no intention to move yet since he is still in his sleepy state.

"You can't stand for too long baby? Am I too rough yesterday?"

A wolfish grin from Ohm gets him a playful hit on his broad shirtless shoulder. Despite his drowsy grip on the small waist, the pull is strong enough to stop Fluke from going anywhere (not that he wants to get away that badly).

"Shut up. We didn't do shit yesterday. A wolf is too tired from playing with his niece!"

Fluke rolls his eyes and tries to pull away from the strong arms only for his waist to be squeezed gently and a tuft of dark hair snuggling to his side. He huffs softly and plays with the soft strands lovingly. His husband is super clingy when he is lethargic.

"A pup can be too energetic even for me! And I want to snuggle with my husband."

Not a second after the whine, Fluke's stomach rumbles loudly, leaving the smaller man cheeks red from embarrassment. Ohm chuckles softly and kisses the flat stomach with adoration. He always finds whatever Fluke does is cute and heart wrenching. The cutie will be the death of him.

"Ohm~ Come on, wake up now and let's feed our tummy!"

The bunny thumps the bed with his fist to accompany his grumbles. He can turn from a sweet baby to a grumpy one if he is not fed and Ohm knows it quite well but he cannot help to tease sometimes.

"Okay, okay. Let's go. What help do you need?"

Ohm reluctantly sits up as well but his arms never leave the petite waist. He leans closer to the beautiful face wanting a peck on the lips only to be rejected, and ends up kissing the cheeks. He blinks a few times to register the sudden rejection.