Chapter 16: To Catch a Girl

( (Get you Tissues Ready)) Freddy's P.O.V: Ugh, Bonnie Hit me Hard. Damn. Oh No! She's Running Away. Why the Hell did I say that? My Mind was Going Crazy. " Wait Up Bonnie!!!" I shouted as I got up and Ran After Her.
Bonnie's P.O.V: My legs are going as Fast As I can Run. Thank God I wore Blue Shorts and a T Shirt Quickly after Freddy Fell. Where Can I hide? The Storage Room! I ran Inside and Shut the Door It was Dark in here. Freddy Will never find me in here. Then I started Crying. Then I decided to sing myself to Sleep. I sang " Love the way you Lie"
On the First page of our story,
The future seemed so Bright... And Then I stopped. Then I stayed where I was. I fell down and Felt myself Bleeding. and It hurt. Why. Did I fall? Then I went to the nearest wall Crawling like a Baby. I sat up against the wall And stated Singing again softly. "Love the Way you Lie" again. My eyes were still swelled up with tears as I sang. After the song, I fell asleep.
(( Next Day...))
Freddy's P.O.V: I still haven't found Bonnie. I've been searching all Night. DDIINNGG!!!!! Oh my God!!! It's 7:00 Am!!! We all went Back to the stage in our Uniforms( During the day there in Their Human Forms)Me in a Tuxedo with my Bow tie of course! and and Apron Tied around my waist, ( Because we carry food around) and Black shoes. Chica was wearing a Yellow Crop top that said "LET'S EAT" in pink letters. Then Bonnie appeared in a Long Dress and A Red Bow tie tied around her neck and Purple Flats. She wore Black leggings underneath. An apron was tied around her waist as she ran up to the stage with her Electric Guitar. And Forgot to mention that Chica was wearing her apron too.
((Time Skip to When the Animatronics Sing))
Freddy's P.O.V; Okay I finished Singing " DJ got us Falling in Love again." Then Bonnie came Outside! Wrong Cue! She said " Hey Kids!!! You want to her a Duel between me and Freddy?!?!?". She said. Wait what? OMG!!! I had to face Bonnie in Singing?!?!
((( Cliffhanger!!!! XD!!!!)))