🗡️Something is Brewing🔑

Third person Pov

Call ringtone conquered the room, it's five in the morning. The ring continue so someone grab the phone and answer it without looking at the caller.

" Hello? "

" Good morning, Dad?" The person on the other side of the line greeted him ( Theodore )

He immediately sat up and look at the number ID ( unknown ) he put it back to his ear.

" Who are you?!" He ask then he heard a loud laughters for a moment.

" You sure don't know your own SON ?" A person replied to him. He ( Theodore ) gulped and tighten his grip to the phone, before speaking.

" I have no Son  and stop calling me I'm your Father Carter ." He stated in superiority which earn a chuckled from Carter.

" Ow that's hurt, but it's fine atleast you still can remember my name Dad" he answered and giggled like crazy.

" I'm don't have a bastard son " Theodore respond " Oh! You have Dad and it's Me, the real heir of your Legacy! Haven't you missed me?" Carter responded.

" No and never!" " Before you ended the call I want to say something on you. And to your daughter or my little sisters ' SEE YOU ALL SOON '  He said and laughed like crazy before cutting the line.

Theodore look at the phone Blankly and black the number. He sighed and get up to pour himself a water. He didn't expect this thing will come. After drinking the water he dialed a number.

" Triple the guards on Alexis place and be sure anyone who will visit her house is unharmed. Yes. Thank you. No . I don't want my daughter to know about this for now. Thank you Mark " He commanded and hung up the call and make another call.

" Agustus prepared my car, I will be out after twenty. Yes. Be sure no one will know Where we going. Thank you."  He said and Walk inside of the bathroom.
**********

Skip

Knock knock ' come in ' Ysabelle walk in with her usual smile and coffee on her hand. Saskia took a quick glance and smile on her before turning her focus on the paper on her table.

" Morning and this is your hot coffee " Ysabelle greet placing down the coffee on her side table.

" Thanks Ysa, what's my schedule?" Saskia ask without looking at her.

" Mr Danvers set an appointment today and Madam Flockhart wanted to meet you too so I already rescheduled your other not important appointments " Ysabelle inform her.

" Okay, what time he will come? Did he said he will come personally? ( Theo ) " Saskia ask her ( knowing Theo got in accident last time ) " and Send Eleanor an email that we can meet to the same place we used to. I know she don't want a crowded place and I know she knew me well " She added.

" Yes Ms Mcgrath and Mr Danvers said it's personal between you two " Ysabelle states and Saskia nod at her.

" Maybe it's still about business we had talked " Saskia informed her secretary.