TOLERANCE

After the bath, Angie slipped in her black nightgown, brushed her teeth and prepared herself for sleep.

She was tired, just this morning she said her goodbyes to her family and now it seemed like it was ages ago. Besides, she knew that tomorrow'll be a long day since she deciaded that she'll explore the estate and maybe find herself some kind of occupation.

She knew that it was not expected of her, but she couldn't just play mafia boss' little wife and deal with staff and the house for the rest of her life.

She was now in the bed, alone, since Jason was in the shower. She was glad that he isn't there with her at the moment. It was so awkward for her this morning. She couldn't deal with that right now. Soon she fell asleep.

Jason got out of the shower and saw his wife sleeping in his bed. The sight was oddly normal and even beautiful. He felt calm but at the same time seeing her in her black nightgown that barely covered her body was anything but calm to him.

He knew that she was tired and scared also. It was all so new for her. This was, after all, his life, his house, his Family. He couldn't imagine how she felt leaving everything she's known her entire life and moving in with him. She didn't even protest, she hasn't shown any sorrow or difficulty. She was truly perfect.

Suddenly he felt like a biggest douchebag in the entire world when he remembered how she saw him with Molly at their wedding. She didn't deserve that kind of treatment. Hell, she even gave their marriage a chance before that, she was ready to be his entirely, support him in everything he does, stay beside him and face the life. But now...he lost her. He felt that. She was unhappy.

Once he realized that, he deciaded to find himself another place to sleep. He couldn't deal with the guilt right now and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Besides that, he couldn't trust himself with her in his bed. He wanted her so bad, and she was his wife, but he can't have her.

He needed a woman tonight. He closed the bedroom door and went to Mollys bedroom that was in the smaller residance at the estate.

Once he got there he knocked on the bedroom door, and Molly already knew that it was him. She smiled and she felt like a winner. It was the first night for Angie at her new home and her husband already grew tired of her. She happily opened the bedroom door and Jason went in.

-I didn't expect you tonight. What? You're little wife already bored you? - Molly asked while smirking.

-Shut up. My wife does not consider you and you'll not talk about her. - Jason said. He felt huge amount of anger when he heard Mollys words. How dare she? Who the fuck does she thinks she is, talking about Angie like that? It's not her business.

-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Forget about everything I just said and come here. - She said while tapping her hand on the bed.

He approached her and she went in for the kiss but he quickly turned her around and now she was lying on her belly while he proceeded to take of her red lace thongs. He roughly grabbed her ass and she let out a little scream of pleasure. With the one move of unbuttoning his pants he was already inside her and she screamed louder. He didin't want to look at her face, the whole time he was thinking about Angie in her black nightgown, her full lips, innocent eyes, beautiful breasts and perfect ass.

Once Molly reached an orgasm he pulled out and came on her ass. He wiped the rest with the tissue from the nighstand, buttoned his pants and was on his way out leaving Molly confused on the bed catching breath. He couldn't bring himself to stay the night.

Morning came reaching through the bedroom window and rays of sunshine woke Angie up. She soon realized that she was alone in the bed. The feeling, she thought, would be great, but it didn't feel good at all. In some sort of weird way, she felt rejected. Jason didn't even bother to spend the night with her. That's what you get when you're not attractive as Molly or even experianced as her, Angie thought.