bonding

"How " asked jason.
" Because I am a detectives daughter and father you can't adopt me I am already your daughter!" She said looking towards bruce.
" Well ! I forgot!" Said bruce
"Marinette and masters you should get ready for school. Marinette your uniform is in you room." Said Alfred coming out of nowhere.
"Thank you Alfred!" She said as marinette he disappeared.
" We are gonna have a talk sister" said Damien walking out of the gym. While marinette nodded.
"How do you know about her ???" Tim asked in disbelief.
" That's for me to know and you to find out!" She said as she gave him a wink and got out of gym.

Marinette went to her room took a bath and got ready for school. She did her knee length hair in a high ponytail. The uniform was like this

She went downstairs and was greeted by her father "You ready for school" he asked" Yes but seriously father you never answered the question I asked you in the morning" she said finishing her breakfast

"You ready for school" he asked
" Yes but seriously father you never answered the question I asked you in the morning" she said finishing her breakfast.
" You want to meet her?? " He asked.
" Of course I wanna meet her after all she is my step mom." She said emphasizing the of course.
"Well you will meet her today or maybe tomorrow." Giving his hand out for patting her head.
" I have school father " she said dodging away from his hand.
" I will get you someday" he said as he let out a small chuckle.
" Try it father!" She said gigiling.
" Bye" said bruce
" Bye father" she waved before walking out with her bag.

As she walked out she was greeted by Damien
"You took your own sweet time sister" said Damien looking at his watch.
"Sure did brother" she said gigiling making Damien smile at her.
While tim groaned.
" Awww tim you look tired. Didn't found anything about me! did you?? " She asked
" Nope not a thing!" Tim said groaning.
"Sweet! I hacked the bat computer!" She said making tim groan once again.
She called Chloe
C: hey mari bug
M: hey is too late to call you??
C: nope! why??
M: your boyfriend is missing you. Hey Tim talk to her.
T: I don't wanna talk to anyone!
C: ridiculous!utterly ridiculous! Don't you wanna talk to your girlfriend.
T: ridiculous. Chloe! Oh god I missed you so much.
C: oh so that's the reason you haven't called me in four days and my bestfriend is calling me to tell that you miss me?
T: I am sorry my queen
C: I forgive you but just call me daily .
T: ok well we have arrived at school I will call you later good night my Queen.
M: good night sister In law
C: marine-
She immediately ended the call and kept her phone in her pocket.