first day of school

Every one was doing something in Gotham academy untill a certain limo was pulled in the lobby. They knew it was Damien and Tim and continued but they stopped when they saw Damien turn around and take one more bag out and giving his hand to someone. They saw a beautiful girl emerge from the car and Damien giving her a small smile making thier jaws touch the ground.

" So who's gonna show me around ??" asked Marinette taking her bag from Damien. Tim just groaned and made his way to his class.
"Well it's just you and me brother" said marinette
" Tt. This lazy being let's go" said Damien looking at the way tim go before walking towards the principal office, marinette followed him laughing at his statement.

Damien showed her the whole school. Most of their classes were together then they went to class. Damien went inside first.

" Ok class today we have a new transfer student. You can come in" said the teacher getting the attention of class before turning towards door.
" Good morning" she said as she entered the classroom.
"Good morning! You can call me ms Cassidy! Would you like to introduce yourself? Asked ms Cassidy.
"Hi my name is Martha Wayne and it's nice to meet you" she said giving them a fake smile.
" Ok Martha you can sit next to Damien! Damien can you tell her what we are reading and give her the notes??  Damien and marinette nodded.

At recess
"Did bruce adopted someone new" asked jon as he sat beside Damien.
" No she is my blood sister."  Said Damien taking a look towards marinette who was going to sit with the villain kids.
" Hey why are you going to sit with those brats sit with us we are more suitable for you!" Said a barbie looking girl.
" I know what is suitable for me you off brand barbie. I have seen enough brats to know what they are like. So, just shut up harlot!." Marinette sneered towards them and continued walking.
"She really is your sister" said jon before turning towards Damien.
"You are smilling you are freaking smiling " said jon when he saw Damien's face.
"Tt." Damien sighed.
"Hi ! can I sit here?" Asked Marinette from the girls.
" Sure" said a girl with blond hair.
"What are your names??" She asked.
" My name is Eve and this is my friend Lucy." Said the blonde motioning towards the black haired one.
"Well I will just get straight to the point! Why are these harlot's calling you brats?" said martha leaning backwards in her chair.
"Be because" started Eve
"Because we are villans kids " said Lucy banging her hand on the table.
" Well! They really are Idiots! "  Said marinette
" What? Why?" Asked Lucy
" Because are parents are not us! So, wanna be friends?? " Marinette asked with a hopefull smile.
" Sure" said Lucy.
" Yay" said marinette throwing her hands in air like a child. The two laughed at her actions and soon she joined.