2.5

A/N: Sorry for the wait. I lost my notebook with the story in it. I found it tho! 2.5 is here. Also, I remember this picture. Jimin's throat was in bad shape and Tae was worried about him. :(  ~Alex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Taehyung~

Tae couldn't bear seeing Jimin hurt. They were both losing a lot of blood. Jimin's back looked horrible. Now the only sounds coming from Jimin were little whimpers. Tae grit his teeth as strikes 21-25 dug into his back. He was amazed at Jimin's stamina. Jimin was being hurt the most, and yet the smaller boy seemed to have a sense of tolerance with the pain. However, Tae saw that stamina slip as the caning dragged on.

"It'll be over soon. Listen to my voice. I love you-" he called out to Jimin. His voice seemed to comfort Jimin and the final strikes fell. Jimin looked very weak, but to Tae's relief, wasn't dead. The guards came and hauled the two back to their cell, leaving them to bleed out. Tae immediately hugged his love, careful not to irritate the cuts on Jimin's back. The poor guy was shaking and crying. Tae kissed Jimin's tears away. 

"If we bleed to death here, at least we'll die together," he said softly.

"What do you think I'll be like in the afterlife?" Jimin asked him. He thought for a second before smiling.

"Beautiful as ever. I'll need to be there because everyone's going to want you. I need to be there to say, 'This is my beautiful boyfriend, so fuck off,'" he replied with a chuckle. 

After a few minutes, he heard a familiar tap rhythm on the bars of their cell. He turned to see J-Hope, flanked by Jin, RM, Suga, and Jungkook. 

"Sorry to interrupt, but we figured you'd need some medical attention," J-Hope said. 

Tae smiled and took the first-aid kit Jungkook was holding out. He started treating Jimin immediately. "So how is the petition going?" he asked. Jin smiled.

"We have a lawsuit against the authorities tonight. We'll tell you how it goes."

Tae gave his hyung a smile. Maybe he and Jimin had a chance to be gay and love each other without having to suffer more. When he finished with Jimin's back, Jimin treated his wounds. He shivered as he felt the smaller boy's soft hands on his back. The other members left after a minute, as to not get caught. Once again, the two were alone.

Jimin put some gel on his fingers and started rubbing it over Tae's back. Tae hissed a little at the cold feeling and the contact with his cuts but then calmed down as the gel did its work. He enjoyed the feeling of Jimin's gentle fingers caressing and massaging his back. 

"I didn't know I could love you more, but I do," he said softly, earning a peck on the lips.

"I love you too," Jimin replied, setting off fireworks in Tae's chest. Jimin set his heart on fire with love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this makes up for the angst. :)