2

Narrator POV-

The little voice said above her. Y/n groaned and looked up to see whom it was. It was a boy with black and green hair and freckles. "I-I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He said while still looking at Y/n, on the floor.

She got up and dusted herself off and looked at him. "Hi. I'm Y/n L/n." She scoffed and walked away. She continued to walk until she got pulled behind a wall. "What the fuck?" She said. She looked at the person who dragged her behind a wall, ready to blast their asses.

She locked eyes with red eyes. She softened up a bit. "Wha-What do you want?" She said, her face getting hot. (your mixed but your lightskin yup) "About your quirk.." He said. "What is it?" He asked, looking deep into her eyes. "I-Uh-You see-" She stuttered.

She couldn't get her words out by the way he was looking deep into her eyes. "You'll see on the battle field!" She said, slightly raising her voice. "Oh. Okay. Good luck curlyheaded." He said and rubbed her head and walked away. She was stunned.

His hands. On my head. That felt so..nice. She thought. Wait. The hell? Am I good? I never act like this. Is this his quirk? Making people soften up? That bitch. I'm gonna ruin him. She huffed and stomped away.

...
"ALL RIGHT! ARE YOU KID READYS FOR THE UA EXAMS?" Present Mic screamed out. It was screaming everywhere. Y/n was already done and wanted to go home. "On your mark, get set go!" Everyone started running into the battlefield.

Y/n POV-

My feet moved on they own but I didn't mind. As I stepped into it I already saw the red and yellow headed boys jumping into action. "Weirdos." I said. I looked to my left and saw a robot. Perfect. I jumped up and started blasting my fire balls at it, causing the robot to melt. I did the same to another one that was next to it. I huffed. I'm getting tired this isn't good. I looked around and saw Bakugo blasting a robot . Oh. So his quirk isn't making people soften up. It's just..him.

Then I heard a big boom. I snapped my neck around to see the same kid who introduced hisself to me, punched the hell out of a big robot. "dayumm..!" I said out loud. Until he started falling. "Oh fuck. There he plunges." I said. Until a girl with brown hair saved him. His arms and legs were broke.

I was too busy paying attention to him until a hand was on my shoulder. "Oh him? He isn't important." I looked to see whom the voice was. It was Bakugo. "Not important?" I asked. "Yeah. Don't worry about it squirt." He said.

Oh hell. Here we go again. "Did you see me?" I asked while looking up at him. I was 5'6 and he was 5'8. (my actual height 😃) "Yeah I saw. We have similar quirks." He said while smirking. "Y-yeah I guess." I said while looking up at him. I smiled back and he patted my head again.

Bakugo POV-
Her curls..are so soft. The way she looks up at me is adorable. I continued to play and pat her head. To my surprise she leaned on me. "Y/n?" I said. No response. I removed my hand from her head to fixate her face to me. She was fast asleep. "Cute." I mumbled while picking her up.

In a instant her wrapped her legs around me and rested her head on my shoulder. I chuckled at this and took her to Recovery Girl.

...

Once I got there I saw Deku. That broccoli bitch. I was snapped out my thoughts when Recovery Girl asked me a question. "What happened to her?" "Well, i'm guessing she overused her quirk and got tired." I said. "Oh well dear you can place your girlfriend on the bed over there." Girlfriend? It can't be we just met. Nope not at all. I wouldn't date her. Or would I?

I placed her down on the bed and she woke up. "Mmm...why did you put me down?" She asked while rubbing her eyes. Her shirt was lifted up a little and she looked cute. "Well I didn't wanna be carrying a sleeping body you..brat." I said while turning my head. "Well, i'm up now so we can g- is that the kid who punched the hell out of a robot?" She said while fixating her head to him.

"Yeah. But he isn't important." I said. I picked her back up and she did the same thing she did while she was sleep. "Is this really needed?" I asked. "Yes. Yes it is because I am going back to sleep." She said while resting her head on my shoulder. I didn't know where she lived at so i'll be taking her back to my house.

...

I opened the door to see my old hag. "A GIRL?? DID YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER YOU LITT-" "SHUT UP YOU OLD HAG I DIDNT, she's just..sleeping. She got tired." I softened my tone. I didn't wanna wake her. "Oh? You got a little crush I see. Don't worry I won't say nothing!" She said while laughing. I groaned and walked upstairs to my room.

I was about to place her down until I remembered what happened. She woke up because I put her down. I groaned. "You're too much." I said to myself. I sat down and placed her on my lap, her head laying on my chest. and my legs between hers. I stroked her on her back and fell asleep peacefully. Sighing happily to myself.

oOoOooO that's cute 🥺🥺 anyway hope u enjoyed
Until next time!
Adios~