5

Ashurī POV-

This random girl bumped into me and made me fall, how pathetic. "I'm sorry!" She had said. "It's okay." I was this close to punching her in the face.

This guy came up behind her and helped her up, and he was pretty hot. I fixed my glasses and looked up. "Hey I like your hair! My name is Y/n! What about you?" "Eh? My name is Ashurī." I said. I wasn't interested in small talk. I just wanted to know the boys name.

I got up from the ground and dusted myself off. "Well since I bumped into you by accident and I'm not sure how to repay you so i'll take you to get food?" She asked while the spiky haired guy rested his hands on her shoulders. Ew. "Um. No thanks I'm in a rush to leave. Maybe I can get y'all number?" I asked.

Y/n POV-
Y'all? Does she mean me and Bakugo? "Oh..yeah sure! I'll text you his number." I said.We exchanged phone numbers and she went on about her day. Strange. "Don't give her my number. She was checking me out WAY to hard and I didn't like that." He said. "Oh.. I wasn't really paying attention. I was too focused on her being hurt."

"Well. Can we go get food?" I asked. I was pretty hungry after walking and being picked up. "Yeah. But what about Kirishima and Kaminari?" He asked. "Oh, they're too busy looking into that clothing store." I said, pointing at them. "Oh well, let's go!" He said.

...

After all that, I was stuffed and I wanted to buy a few things. "Hey, can I buy a few things?" I asked. "Yeah sure." He said.

...

Turns out I had a shopping spree. Not really. I just had bought 3 new shirts and two new pants and matching sweatpants with Bakugo. Not sure why he wanted the same ones as me but it'll do.

"Hey Bakugo..? You know I have to go home today?" I said. "Oh. Yeah. I'll walk you home." He said. He was obviously upset I had to go.

"Where's Kirishima and Kaminari?" I asked, last time we saw them they were harrasing someone over a shirt. "Oh, i'm sure they'll get home by their selfs." He said. I thought those were his friends but he just gonna leave them?

"Oh." I didn't know what to say really. And just like that, we walked out the mall. I was pretty tired from walking around the mall, half of the time I was looking for Kirishima and Kaminari, But Bakugo wouldn't let me.

As we walked to my house I my vision kept blurring. I didn't think I would walk any longer. "Hey Baku-" I started to fall and my eyes started to close.

Bakugo POV-
Oh shit. She passed out. I picked up her bags and then picked her up. Her chest on mines while her legs wrapped around me. I held her close until we got to her house. How the hell am I supposed to tell her parents she passed out? Maybe they'll understand. I knocked 4 times. In a instant her mother flung open the door.

Now I see where she got her looks from. "WHO ARE YOU?" She screamed at me. Ouch my ears. Her screaming literally caused Y/n to wake up. "Motherfu- Oh hi mom." She said while hopping off me. "Thanks for dealing with me Bakugo! Can I get your number for we can talk later?" She asked.

"Yeah yeah you idiot. Here." I said handing her my phone, completely ignoring her mother's presence. "Excuse me Y/n who is this man?" She asked. "Oh! This is Bakugo! He's my bestfriend! We connected in a day! Isn't that crazy!" She said while continuing to dial her phone number in my phone.

"Here!" She handed it to me and patted my head. "Bye bye! Text me when your home safe!" She said smiling and walked away. Her mother gave me a glare and closed the door when Y/n walked in.

"So different." I laughed while walking away to my own home.

I'm sorry this got out late but i changed my uploading schedule! i'm posting every wednesday and saturday ! sorry for the inconvenience hope u understand

Until next time!
Adios~