LEVEL TWO - MEETING THE GREAT KODZUKEN

Y/N WAS A NERVOUS WREAK. It wasn't like she was going on a date, they were just going to meet up. Yes, just meet up. But Y/n kept overthinking the whole time she drove there.

What if he kills me?

What if he actually kidnaps me?

Okay, this is my fault in the first place I need to stop worrying!

Bonking her head on the wheel as she parked, she lowly mutters to herself. "Y/n, get it together! We can do this, we've survived years with the Miya twins so we have to do this!" Pulling her keys out, she steps out nervously with her hands stuffed inside her pockets. Entering the cafe, she immediately spots the pudding haired male with his hair pulled back into a bun and panics uncontrollably inside. Kenma had arrived ten minutes early, though he had some doubts about Y/n ditching him.

'Holy crap he's even more handsome in person..' Y/n instantly shakes her thoughts off, she wouldn't want to speak them out loud. As she nervously bit her lip, she hurries over to Kenma's table with an awkward wave and smile. "H-hi!" she stuttered. Kenma's face lifts up from his phone, she swore that if it weren't for the air conditioning she would've melted on the spot. Avoiding any eye contact with him, she continues. "I'm L/n Y/n, nice to meet you Pudd- Kozume-San!"

Kenma only nodded, motioning her to take the seat across from him. "You too Y/n, is it alright if I call you that?"

"Yeah!" she answers, taking a seat on the chair. "What do you want me to call you Kozume-San?"

Kenma shrugged as he pushed his phone into his jacket pocket- speaking of jacket it was actually stylish for someone as lazy as Kenma. He had actually decided to put effort in today's outfit, but it was mostly because he didn't want to waste more time looking for a gaming partner. "Call me Kenma I guess, just don't call me daddy."

"But you are my daddy," Y/n responded blankly yet confused. Her cheeks suddenly began to turn to shades of pink when she realized what came out of her mouth. "I-I mean that is how it works! I do whatever you want and uh.. you pay me?" She didn't how this fucking worked— damn it. Maybe she should had done some research.

Sighing, Kenma shakes his head. "You're right I guess. But just don't call me that, especially if we're in public. But anyways, do you have any experience?"

"Experience?" Y/n asked, pointing a finger to herself. The only experience she had was well, none. No first kiss, no dates, nothing. She honestly believed she'd stay a virgin forever. Sure she had a crush back in high school, but it didn't matter or even count as experience since it was all one-sided. Suddenly a terrifying thought popped into her mind. What if Kenma wanted a someone with real experience? Would be then cut her off? She could just lie but sadly for her she was terrible at that.

She pinched her left thigh in order to 'stop' the embarrassment, though it wouldn't do much good. "Well uh.. experience? You see I'm one of those people who save sex for marriage so I'm a virgin.. And I didn't even have my first kiss yet which ultimately sucks, but I swear I have experience in love! Back in high school I really, really loved this boy but he didn't love me back. I'd give you all the details but that is one heck of a story. I'll tell you his name though, it was-"

"Y/n," Kenma spoke, suddenly cutting her ramble off. He placed his elbow on the table while his right hand held his face up with an uninterested expression. "I meant gaming experience. To be honest I don't really care about your love or sex life, no offense. But if it makes you feel any better, I haven't done any of those things too." Love? It didn't bother Kenma much, he wasn't ready for a relationship anyways since he had gaming by his side. But even he knew that wasn't enough.

"Oh my god I am so sorry, that was so stupid of me to assume you meant that!" Slapping herself, she shook her to regain focus and put on a straight face, an attempt to forget anything in the pass five minutes. "I've been playing games since I was a kid basically? I didn't do anything like competitions that were on the news, I just played for fun." Y/n wanted to dig herself a hole, crawl into it, and die. Comparing her from text, she didn't seem as nervous. But well, they were meeting in person for the first time.

And, how the hell was she supposed to know he was asking about gaming especially? Isn't having a sugar daddy supposed to get... you know... sexual?

"Okay," Kenma nodded. "That's a good enough answer. I just wanted to see if you'd really do it, guess we're done here."

Her eyes widened in shock. "Wait what? Kenma, don't you think it's better for us to get to know each other better?"

"Not really," he yawned as he shrugged. "I'm not really in the mood to right now, maybe next time?"

"But Kenma!" she exclaimed, maybe a bit too loudly. "I want to know my gaming buddy a bit more!"

"Just google me," Kenma sighed. "All there is to me is that I own a company and I play games. That's the gist of it, what else do you want to know?"

"I don't know actually," Y/n mumbled. Forcing her gaze to meet his eyes, her heart dropped. She was now completely mesmerized. His eyes were golden and as bright as the stars, very cat like too. How was the man still single? "Kenma, let's play games together right now. We can head over to my apartment and I can show you my experience in Mario Kart! I bet you $20 that I'm better than you!"

Kenma scoffed. "Better than me? You seriously think you can beat me in a game or Mario Kart?" Suddenly Kenma thought, what if she was the child he was planning on scamming last night?

"Of course I'm better, I've been playing since I was a toddler! Not to mention I'm an og with a sixteen year old Wii." she smirked with her arms crossed. "Just you wait Kenma, I'll have an extra $20 in no time!" This plan was genius. She would get to know Kenma better, and win extra money! There was no way things would go wrong. But then again life would turn things upside down for her.

Kenma was impressed, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't. She was interesting now, very much like a certain tangerine. "Y/n, so you really believe you can beat the Kodzuken in Mario Kart?" Pushing himself out of his chair, he gets up and reaches out for her hand. All Y/n does is nod, though she doesn't take his hand just yet. He wasn't done speaking. "If I win, you have to live with me for a month, I don't want money just your company."

"Huh?" Y/n blinked, clearly surprised from his respond. "But-" Y/n was no confused. Why would he want her to live with him for a whole month? And what about her studies? Did he have some sort of plan? Any intentions?

"No butts," he said, a small grin forming on his lips. "or I'll just leave right now until I need my gaming buddy."

Y/n didn't know the reason why, but her curiosity couldn't take it anymore. She wasn't so sure to why she even took such an interest in him anyways, maybe it was just because of his looks? Or maybe because he wasn't actually in need of a sugar baby? Whatever it was, she would take the risk for something that small. Besides, living with Kozume Kenma didn't seem as bad at the moment.

Gabbing a hold of his hand, she smirked. "Yes. I don't think, I know I will beat you. That's a promise."

A/N
me and akaashi plush say gn<3

A/Nme and akaashi plush say gn<3