LEVEL FOUR - IF YOU'RE LONELY

KENMA KOZUME'S FIRST LOVE WAS THE SUN. Not the real sun of course, but you should know what I mean. Shoyo Hinata was just as bright as the sun. Actually, he was even brighter in Kenma's eyes. But he never stood a chance, not even as a setter. Because Shoyo always had someone better by his side, and it was already easy to learn that he wouldn't ever be that someone. He's moved on of course, he wasn't going to be sulking for the rest of his life just because of this unrequited love. For Kenma, moving on was easy.

But for Y/n, it wasn't. First love just awfully sucked, she loved a boy who would never return the love back. Maybe she just has horrible luck with men.

After the tour around she plopped onto her bed with a huge sigh escaping her lips. Her thighs tightly squeezed together as she shuts her eyes closed and reimagined the kiss that happened not too long ago. Her fingers touch her semi swollen lips, the taste of him still lingering in her mouth. She hated to admit, but she loved it. But she wasn't here to kiss a guy, wasn't her whole purpose was to be his gaming buddy? And there's still school.. Speaking of school, did she even finish all of her assignments?

"Fuck," she mumbled, her eyes fluttering opened as she pulls herself up. "Where's my laptop? God damn it! I need to stop procrastinating so much!" Rushing to one of the boxes, she pulls out a small MacBook and opens up one of her assignments. "Okay, if I don't take any breaks and keep my phone away then I'll be able to complete this, right?"

She was totally fucked up. These were the times where she wanted to give up, and simply quit. But she couldn't because then her regrets would haunt her for the rest of her life.

While in Kenma's room, he wasn't so sure if he regretted the kiss or not. It wasn't like he had feelings or anything, after all they had just met yesterday. It purely out of lust, other than that he just wanted a gaming partner and not someone to kiss. "I'm so tired," he yawned, resting his head on his desk. "I'll take a quick nap and then I'll stream aft-"

"GOD DAMN IT, HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED KNOW WHAT THE MC IS FEELING AND HOW TO HELP!? IM NOT HER FUCKING THERAPIST! SHES NOT THE ONLY MISERABLE ONE HERE, HES FUCKING TOXIC LET GO OF HIM."

"Guess I can't anymore."

Kenma forced himself out of his room as he made his way to hers with a few grumps. Slamming the door opened, he glares at the trouble adult and scolds her. "Why are you yelling so much? I'm trying to take a nap."

Y/n rolls her eyes, Kenma would never understand the pain and torture she had just went through. She absolutely hated girls who didn't even take the time to think about saving themselves. Instead, they think it will wish someone magically appears and save them! It's not that easy, the mc hasn't done anything useful at all. So why should she feel pity? Yes, the girl had it roughed. But she was stupid and naive with almost no character development. No wonder this book only gained two stars.

"I'm yelling because Jessica over here is just completely terrible. I hate this book so much, I need a break! I'll finish my assignment later, I only have one more question left anyways. Jessica and her toxic ass boyfriend Jake can die in a ditch."

"Well you're pissed," Kenma comments. He snatches the book away from her hands and skims through the back cover. "I can't believe you had an assignment about this," he cringed, throwing it back into one of the boxes. "If you're taking a break then play some games with me, it'll be fun."

Y/n rose an eyebrow. "Games? What kind?"

"Well I was going to play cod but you can pick a game today I guess."

'Then why don't you kiss me instead?'

Y/n was letting the kiss get to her, and she knew that. It was stupid honestly- she shouldn't be so swooned over by him. Not yet.

"I'll sleep instead, thanks for the offer though. You're a great guy Kenma-San, really thank you."

Kenma slightly smiles at her. "Of course, it's no big deal." For once, he was grateful for Kuroo. He no longer felt alone, for now though. He wasn't so sure if this sugar daddy/gaming thing would workout the whole way.

Shoyo
Sunday 3:29 PM

Shoyo
Kenma!!

Shoyo
Remember that address you sent me??

Shoyo
Me and Tsumu stopped by and turns out it's his cousins place, Y/n's! Tell Y/n-Chan that we'll take good care of it, Tsumu also says she a lot of explaining to do

Shoyo
BUT YOURE A SUGAR DADDY NOW KENMA

Kenma
no not really

Kenma
I just used the site to snatch a gaming buddy

Shoyo
Hmmm are you sureeee😮👊🏼

Shoyo
You don't need to lie to me Kenma:((

Kenma
Don't worry I'm telling the truth, we haven't done anything dirty. I don't plan too either

Kenma
We just kissed

Shoyo
WHAT KENMA DJESKDJEKS
DO YOU LIKE Y/N-CHAN!?!?

Kenma
no it doesn't mean anything Shoyo. I only told you because then she'd probably tell you herself then

Shoyo
yeah that's true hahah:)

Shoyo
But what if it hurts Y/n-Chan?

Kenma
She already knows we have an agreement

Shoyo
Oh, okay! Me and tsumu will stop by later this week okay?

Kenma
okay

Shoyo
Bye Kenma!
seen

••••

Being loved by the sun was beautiful, but being in love with him was not. Nothing but heart ache for the infamous Kodzuken. He sometimes wondered, what they could've been. It's not like he still loves him, just a thought every once in awhile. When the sun first left, that was when he first felt lonely. He came back, but he never came to stay.

Once upon a time, Kenma wished upon a star. He wished, and wished, no matter how childish it might've been, that someday someone would stay. Again, he wasn't ready for any serious relationship. But he wouldn't mind taking things slow. He kept on wishing for what seemed around a year after Shoyo confirmed his liking toward Atsumu. And after waiting, it just never came true.

Until now.

A/n
me and Akaashi plushie say gn(and gm) again😼 yes I've been cuddling with him every night.