Chapter 3

Y/N pov.

It's been quite awhile that me and midoriya have became friend we are both in U.A. l . i started to get dressed so i can go to meet him at his house. as soon as i finished changing i got to my phone so i can text him to tell him i'm going to go to his house. then i went downstairs.  

A/N ( oh by the way your parents went went to the park with you and your brother and there was a villain attack and you used your reaper quirk to defend them but you ended up passing out and was in the hospital for 2 months and the nurses said your parents  were dead  then you realized your brother went missing that same day. so sorry i didn't know how to put this in the story sorry  T~T)

you sighed as you remembered you being in all alone in your house you just shrugged it off and went to the front door to leave. as i was leaving i was trying to search different places my brother could at. i've been searching for him since i was 10 yet no luck 5 years i tried to look for him but i can't find him. the thoughts came to you as you started to tear up. you were crying that you didn't noticed that that a certain broccoli boy was behind you.

''good morning Y/N!'',midoriya said as he touched my shoulders. 

''oh my-'', before i could finish speaking i accidently teleported on bakugo's roof.

'' O-Oh im sorry for scaring you are you okay?'', he asked in a worry tone 

'' yeah i'm fine you just scared me that's all'', i said as i teleported back down to where izuku was at.

'' i thought you heard me that's why but you didn't so i got worried and accidently scared you'', he said as he started apologize all over again so i did something to make him stop apologizing 

i ruffled his hair and told him '' it's alright don't worry about i'm not like bakugo im not going to kill you for it'', i said as i saw he turned red really fast.

''izuku are you okay?'', i said as i touched his fore head to see if he had a fever. this turned him even redder.

''Y-Yeah im okay it's just H-Hot'', he said as he turned around.

'' ok-'', 

''Oi'', bakugo said as he saw us in his yard

''WHY ARE IN MY LAWN?'', he said as his hands started to to explosions came from his hands as ha came running at us.

'' you know what right now is probably the good time to-'', izuku said before i grabbed his hand and ran with him.

''Oi GET BACK HERE'', he yelled as he was still chasing after you guys.

i saw he was close to us so i used my glitch quirk and teleported to U.A.

''Y/N he's close to us!'', izuku yelled as i covered his mouth 

'' Izuku it's fine i teleported us to school when i saw bakugo  close to us'', i said as i removed my hand from his mouth.he realized that my mouth was on his mouth he started turn red like kirishima's hair.

you okay izuku are you sure you don't have a fever'', i said as i gave him a worried look

'' N-No i-im okay'', he said as he muttered '' why did i studder'', he said quietly

'' Izuku are you saying something you were muttering again'', I said 

''Oh no I'm not saying anything but im alright don't worry about it'',he said

okay well we should go in school now we don't bakugo coming'', i said as i noticed i was still holding his hands 

''S-Sorry Izuku'', i said as i got my hand away from his now i was the one turning red.

'' I-It's okay'', he said at this point he looked red as  a strawberry.

''lets just go to class already i can sense bakugo coming already'', i said as i saw bakugo running.

''izuku we better run now!'', i said as we both started running to class