IDK what to call this

Okay here we go

 has confirmed that Lynx will appear on the back cover, likely only on the hardcover versions, like appearing on the back cover of and on .Tui stated that someone (a "she") knows more than they appear to.Tui stated that three characters from Dragonslayer will be in The Dangerous Gift, one of them being .This book will reveal why animus magic is not working.This is the first book to have a dragon who is already queen at the start of the book as the protagonist.

If Wren is there sky will be too:)

I don't know who the third one is but I hope its leaf, but it probably won't cause he be dating Ivy:), maybe it will be murder basket(deathbringer):)

A she knows more then appears... Cricket? Moon? Snowfall?(THAT'S QUEEN SNOWFALL TO YOU!!!!!!!!) Or is it Jebra (the second)? A lot of people think that Jebra is the reason an animus magic is gone, so I fell like that's the most likely, if she can make animus magic go bye bye she can do a lot of other stuff to. But it could easily be Cricket, she may not know she knows, I mean she "knows everything about everything"(and yes, I'm quoting blue)It could be moon as well, she can read minds and see the future, there are a lot of other dragons that it could be.

What happened to animus magic? One of the biggest cliffhangers in WoF history, the last thought of the book"useless,just like I always wanted to be" And queen snowfall(you happy now queen snowfall "No"*Lynx is trying to help snowfall but being annoying*) said "Your useless!" or something like that. It could be some one else, but who else is there? Turtle made used animus magic to make the albatross ghost go away and dorkstalker was gone by then so who could it be?

so yee, thats all da stuff I'm doin' today

                                 -Henry_Da_Bookworm