Chapter 15

"Can we talk?"

Y/N sat up on the bed and looked at Vanessa as she stood in front of her. Y/N nodded her head, immediately knowing what Vanessa wanted to talk about. It made her heart race because at the same time of knowing, Vanessa could just dip and be out of her life for good.

"I don't think we should try be together. You don't have feelings for me like I do for you and you have feelings for someone else. Why try force something that we know will just push us apart later in the future. I want to be able to have this baby and us still be close like we are now. I think I should leave... You're more then welcome to come to the appointments but I want some space for now. If that's okay." Vanessa mumbled. Her arms wrapping around herself trying to keep her anxiety to a minimum.

"It's more then okay. You have every right to your space and I understand where you're coming from. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way and you can stay. I'll come pick you up for the appointment tomorrow morning?" Y/N asks. "You don't have to leave tonight. It's late and you'll be tired if you leave now. We'll start tomorrow after the appointment?" Vanessa questioned. "Okay" Y/N nodded her head and stood up. Y/N wrapped her arms around Vanessa and pulled her close.

Vanessa wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck and looked into her eyes. "I love you and that will never change. I'm always gonna be here for you and our baby. I don't want you to ever think that you can't come to me when you need something. I was there for you in the past and I will be there for you now, and in the future." Y/N said as she leaned down and pressed their lips together. Vanessa pulled back and nodded her head. "Let's get some sleep" She whispers as she pulls away from Y/N.

Time Skip

Y/N leaned back in the chair as her manager talked to her. She wasn't listening one bit. The only thing she could think about was Vanessa going home early and how she was going to miss her. That was her best friend and she managed to hurt the one person she loved the most. She never intended to hurt Vanessa or make her feel like she was throwing her feelings for someone else in her face.

Y/N looked up when her manager started snapping his fingers in her face. "Were you even listening to me?" Y/N shook her head but kept quiet. "Everyone please leave. I'd like to talk with Y/N alone." Y/N watched as everyone left the room, taking a quick glance at her as they left.

"What's going on?" Her manager asked as the last person closed the door. "Vanessa went back home and she wants her space. She only wants me around whenever the appointments come up. She'll be doing her appointments in Denmark so I will have to fly out to her. I'll get the appointment dates and give them to you." Y/N mumbled.

"Do you want me to call off a couple of shows so you can relax?" He asked. "It's okay. Let's get these shows done. The faster the better." Y/N gave a small smile. "Are you sure? Your health comes before anything else." Y/N let out a chuckle and nodded her head. "I'm okay. I will let you know if that changes." Y/N patted his shoulder before getting out of the chair and leaving the dressing room.

Third Person (Camila) POV

"Do I look good?" Camila asked Shawn. "You always look good Mila. She's gonna be wanting to take you right there when she sees you in this outfit." Shawn smiled as he sat on Camila's hotel bed and helped her with her outfit. "You sure? It's not too much white?" Camila questioned. "No. Everyone- mostly Y/N- will love the outfit." Shawn encouraged Camila.

"I really don't want to over step with this outfit though

"I really don't want to over step with this outfit though. She's with Vanessa and I'm not a home wrecker." Camila says as she ran her hands over her outfit. "Y/N and Vanessa are best friends. Everyone knows that. They're nothing more. Everyone knows that they have sex together but do you really think Y/N would sleep with Vanessa if things got serious with you?" Shawn asked as he stood up. He turned Camila to him and made her look at him.

"Y/N doesn't sleep around like everyone thinks. She slept with a few of the Victoria Secret models but once she met Vanessa, she stopped sleeping around and stuck to Vanessa. I think Y/N has feelings for me but I don't want to assume that she does and have my heart broken." Camila sighed as she looked up at him.

"You doubt yourself whenever someone shows you the slightest bit of attraction and it hurts. You are gorgeous and I know Y/N sees it. Fuck Normani's rules and take what you want. She may not like it but she'll learn to get over it. Don't hold back because you're scared of what might happen. Go. Get. That. Dick." Shawn finished. Their faces close and their breathing the only thing they could hear.

They both burst out and leaned onto each other to keep from falling. Their body's slumped as their laughter filled the air. "You always make emotional situations funny. That's what I love about you." Camila spoke as they calmed down from their laughter. "Serious situations just aren't my thing so I use comedy as an escape from the subject. I'm serious though. Let's go get you dicked down." Shawn smiled as he opened her hotel room door and waited for her to exit.

"What if she doesn't want to have sex with me? I mean she just found out that Vanessa is about to have her baby." Camila's paranoia kicked back in.

"This Bitch" Shawn whispered to himself...