Who I Am.

WARNING: Mentions of homophobia and slight mention of ab*se, but not so much, PG 13 language* Yall better grab ur weapons 👁👄👁

"Excuse me?"

"I said enough."

Amity said with her fists curled up into a ball. Mrs.Blight looked at her daughter in disbelief, "Now who on earth do you think you're talking to?"

Amity stood up straight as she felt her blood boil, "You. I've had enough of you controlling me. I'm sick and tired of trying act like the little miss perfect you expected me to be. Well, news flash, I'm not perfect! I never was! In fact, I never will be!" Amity said.

"And I am perfectly okay with it, you know why? Because this is my life. I know who I am and what I want! And the only thing I could possibly want is Luz-"

A smack was heard as Amity was cut off.

Amity raised a hand to her cheek as she turned to her mother. Mrs. Blight was furious as Mr.Blight looked uneasy. "You..Have no rights to talk about what you want. You don't know what you want."

Emira and Edric stood shock, not knowing what to even say. "It's bad enough I failed those two and I am not letting you go down that foolish path as well." Suddenly a chuckle was heard. They all turned to Amity, confused. Amity began to laugh as she stood up straight. She looked at her mother darkly.

"...My foolish path was being a Blight."

Amity continued as those words shocked her parents. "My foolish path, my GREATEST mistake! Was becoming a Blight and being part of the Emperor's Coven. I will never live up to the Blight name. I will live up to my own expectations and there is NOTHING you can do about it."

At last, Amity finally felt the ticking bomb go off, she didn't feel afraid anymore...at least that's what she thought.

Mrs.Blight looked furious, "Go to your room. Now."

"Gladly."

Amity made her way back into her room, her cheek not even stinging because of all the adrenaline running through her veins at this moment. But she wasn't done, oh no, she was barely starting.

Mrs.Blight looked at the twins in anger, "You two. You encouraged her, didn't you?" Edric and Emira stared at the woman. "We told her to fight her own battle. You should have known this was coming." Emira said.

"I have failed all of my so called children haven't I? Now our family name is ruined." Mrs. Blight scoffed. "You ruined your own reputation by telling us these shitty things." Edric said. "Don't talk to your mother like that, boy!" Mr.Blight lashed out as he came down the final steps.

"And why shouldn't I,Father? I'm old enough, aren't I?! You told me to stop acting like a child and start acting like a grown ass adult!" Edric lashed out. "As long as you're living under this roof you have no rights as well-"

"Well, I'm gone."

"Enough of this foolishness, Edric-" "No! I'm 20 already! It's about time I start doing what is right. You've both treated us like some slaves and we are tired of it!" Edric said.