(Y/N's) Diary entry Fourteen

Dear Diary,

I finally told Christine about the love letters and such I have been getting. She got excited about the aspect of having a secret admirer. "It's just like a romance novel!" She said excitedly. "Well, I don't know, I want to meet them; you never know they might be my soulmate or something," I said with a slight giggle in my voice. I never really believed in soulmates at all, but I can warm up to the idea. Christine and I talked about this scenario for a while. It was mainly about who we think it is. Phantom was a possible suspect in my mind, but I didn't mention him.

Before we were going to get back to practicing, Raul walked in. "Someone wrote me this note!" He seemed genuinely scared and nervous. "Well, what does it say?" He handed the note to me. It read: 'Are you in love with (Y/N).' "This must be my secret admirer; that was what I was talking to Christine about just then. "Oh, what do I do then?" "Reply!" We came up with the reply: 'No, she's a friend. I'm engaged to another girl. Who are you?' Raul came to deliver it to a specific place. I wonder if they are going to reply or not.

~(Y/N)

(A/N):Hey guys! I am now updating twice a week since my other book is completed! How are you guys! I'm great! I'm getting to watch horror films all weekend! I'm currently watching Misery (one of my favorite horror films/books ever). I hope you guys have a great weekend!

~(Bella)