Chapter 5: I'm Clumsy And I Know It!!

A/N I would like to dedicate this chapter to my sister Heebs127, without whom this chapter would have been impossible to finish. Thank you for helping me write this chapter. Love you my dear sis. :* :)

xoxoxoxo Daydreamz107 :)

***************************************************************

"Kitty, wake up! You have school." A voice yells. I feel myself being shaken awake.

"Go away. Let me sleep." I mumble into the pillow.

"Katherine Olivia Andrews, you better wake up right this second or so help me god I'll pour cold water on top of you!" My mom yells. Knowing my mom I will not be surprised if she does in fact pour it.

"I'm up i'm up. Jeez women, hold your horses." I yell, getting up. I look up and find my mom hovering over me. "And I'm sick, don't I get to stay home?" I ask her.

"No, your not. You are going to school since you only just sprained your leg. Now go freshen up, breakfast in 5. Anne is waiting for you. Make sure to keep the brace away from the water." She instructs.

"Yes I got it. No water near the brace now go." I tell her. Once she leaves, I limp towards the bathroom and take a shower, trying really hard to avoid water near the brace. When I'm finally done I dry my hair and apply the usual make up. I wear jeans and a Guns N Roses tee (That's the only shirt I could find inside the box! And they are the most amazing band! So dont judge). I tie my hair up into a high ponytail. I wear my sneakers on my left leg since my right is covered with a brace. I walk/limp downstairs, crutches in hand into the kitchen and find my mom preparing breakfast while Anne is sitting on the counter having breakfast.

"Yum! Pancakes!" I call out, taking a seat beside Anne. My mom hands me a plate of pancakes with strawberry, my favorite. I dig in. My mom is the worlds best cook, when she's at home that is.

"The pancakes are amazing, Rita." Anne compliments. My mom doesn't like my friends calling her Mrs. Andrews, now that I think about it Ryan's mother didn't want me calling her Mrs. Rider either. Maybe it makes them feel older or something.

"Why thank you dear. Now eat fast if you don't want to get late for school. And Kitty don't forget to take your tablet after finishing up your breakfast. Which reminds me I never really asked you how you fell. And who falls out of the window completely conscious?" My mom asks me. I gulp down my food with water.

"Mom, you know me. I didnt pay much attention to where I was walking and I just fell." I tell her.

"Yes Rita, your daughter is clumsy that way." Anne adds.

"Next time watch where your going. You got lucky this time it won't happen again. Now finish your breakfast and go to school." My mom commands.

"Yes mother." I say. We finish our breakfast as quickly as possible. I grab my crutches and kiss my mom goodbye. We head outside, into Anne's Mercedes. Anne drives us to school. Once we arrive we head towards our lockers which conveniently is right next to each other. On our way though I found people staring at me. I glare at them.

"Never seen a girl with crutches before?" I yell at them. They look away and go about doing their work. "Yes, that's right go and mind your own business." Beside me Anne chuckles.