On The Road Again and Songs

When we woke up the next day I had to find Lacey. I needed to tell her goodbye and make sure she had a guardian while I was away. I had found her in the field behind the palace with her dragon named Melificent.

"Lacey, come here please. I need to talk to you," I told her as I sat on the steps. She giggled and ran to me. "My princess, Mama needs to leave again. Tristan will be in charge of you and Meg is also going to watch you and keep you safe." She started to sob and looked at me. "Hush, do not cry. I will be watching you, you are now the princess of the village."

She through her arms around my neck and hugged me close. "I don't want you to go!"

I smiled softly and hugged her closer, "My baby, you will be fine. I'll be safe. I promise! I have a gift for you." I said, as she sat beside me. I took my tiara off and placed it on her head. "Keep this safe, you now look like a true princess."

She beamed up at me and hugged me again. "Thank you Mama!" She giggled then ran off to her dragon again. I smiled sadly after she left me. I just hope I would be safe and return.

Two hours later I greeted to company at the gates. The women of the village were gathered and were humming a tune as the men started to beat to the song, some strumming their guitars to the tune. I started singing the song. It was the goodbye song for our village when the warriors went to war or to fight.

Here am I
Yet another goodbye!
He says Adios, says Adios,
And do you know why
She won't break down and cry?
- she says Adios, says Adios, Goodbye.

One by one my leaves fall.
One by one my tales are told.

It's no lie
She is yearning to fly.
She says Adios, says Adios,
And now you know why
He's a reason to sigh
- she says Adios, says Adios, Goodbye.

One by one my leaves fall.
One by one my tales are told.

My, oh my!
She was aiming too high.
He says Adios, says Adios,
And now you know why
There's no moon in her sky
- he says Adios, says Adios, Goodbye.

No Goodbyes
For love brightens their eyes.
Don't say Adios, say Adios,
And do you know why
There's a love that won't die?
- don't say Adios, say Adios, Goodbye.

"This isnt goodbye! This is 'See you soon' my friends. Do not be sad. I will always be with you."

I lead my group through the hidden gates and then turned to Gandalf, "Please help me with the concealing spell, to make it stronger, I fear an evil is near and rising again." He nodded then stood next to me.

We muttered the spells, then turned to the group. "Thorin, lead the way. We will be arriving to our next destination in about a week."

Estel started walking beside me, "You have a plan don't you? On Earth wasn't there a book and movie about this?" I nodded and looked to see if anybody was listening, I resized we were in the back of the group.

"Yes, but the dwarfs do not know, and I would like to keep it this way till after we see Legolas and Ada." I told him.

He nodded then took my hand in his and lead me to Thorin and Gandalf, whom were leading us and we're talking very heatedly.

"I told you ten times now! I do not want to go near Mirkwood and that dreaded elf king!" Thorin spat.

"Hey! That Elf King helped raise me! He and his son trained me! I know that the King abandoned you in your time of need, but I can help persuade him to help us and strike a deal. He wouldn't want to make me mad. I can and will strip him of his title." I said.

Thorin stopped causing all of us to stop. He turned to me and got in my face, "That man is not to be reasoned with! He is a greedy elf and is not our ally!" He yelled.

Estel pushed me behind him and poked Thorin, "That is no way to talk to the Queen on Middle Earth! She just said if he won't help or is rude she will exile him from his own kingdom!"

Thorin looked down, ashamed for getting angry at me. "I'm sorry Angel. Please forgive me. I'm just so stressed about everything." He said while taking my hand and kissing my knuckles.

I pulled him into a hug, "Of course my love."

We started walking and didn't stop till it started to get dark. Kil and Fili were sent to get wood, Bofur and Bombur were in charge of cooking, while the rest of us were laying the sleeping rolls down.

I laid mine down between Thorin and Estel. Estel turned to me and smiled. "Will you sing for us tonight? Might help the younger ones fall asleep better."

"I guess I will, once we've eaten and have settled." I replied.

About two hours later we had eaten and we're getting into our bed rolls. I stood near the fire, "I will be singing a song to help you all sleep. I hope it gives you a peaceful sleep."

I said a spell to have the flames dance when I sang. I started humming the tune and Estel joined in the humming.

Come little children,
I'll take thee away,
Into a land of enchantment.
Come little children,
The time's come to play,
Here in my garden of shadows.

Follow sweet children,
I'll show thee the way,
Through all the pain and the sorrows.
Weep not poor children,
For life is this way,
Murdering beauty and passions.

Hush now dear children,
It must be this way,
To weary of life and deceptions.
Rest now my children,
For soon we'll away,
Into the calm and the quiet.

Come little children,
I'll take thee away,
Into a land of enchantment.
Come little children,
The time's come to play,
Here in my garden of shadows.

Once I was done singing I looked to the sleeping dwarfs. Kili and Fili were hugging each-other, Ori was sleeping between Nori and Dori.

I walked back to my bedroll and snuggled close to Thorin and Estel.They each put an arm around me and snuggled closer. I shut my eyes and for the first time in a long time, I dreamt of my little girl, I dreamt of her running around with Lacey and 4 other children.