Chapter 17

"Get up." Reid instructed. You obliged. "Stand right there, close your eyes." Again you did as asked. Not sure of what the two of you were doing this time, he put a blindfold onto you. "Arms up." You put your arms as high as you could. "Good girl." You blushes at the name. Your hands were being slightly hit by something; yet you couldn't tell quite what it was. They were round so you guessed handcuffs, but softer and our hands were now restrained. "Look at you, Y/N, you look stunning." You squirmed at the image you made of yourself in front of him. You could only imagine you probably looked completely ridiculous. "Don't get nervous now Ivy.." Like always before you could hear the smirk on his face. That fucker. The room went quiet for a few moments a chair was set below you. "Don't mind the chair, it's for later." Reid spoke.

Spencer grabbed around your entire body feeling every inch of skin. When going over your ass he smacked it, going over your clit massaging it, your nipples he pinched and pulled. Each time he did any of that you gasped. You were beginning to feel overwhelmed by your heightened senses. Spencer also kissed every part of your body as well.

You heard this rustling in a bag. You assumed it was Reid grabbing out something from the bad he had brought earlier. WHAM! a big slap across your ass as usual. Once again you couldn't stop yourself from wincing.

"You wince but I know how much you love it." Spencer allured inside your ear. He walked in front of your body grabbing your lower lip with two fingers. "Both of your lips are so vibrant and pink.." pausing for only a second "Too bad I like them bruised and purple. One in particular very wet." Your cheeks instantly went red. Your head was fuzzy. Reid went down on his knees admiring the lower half of your body. his fingers slid over the tiny sensitive area between your legs. His fingers just went faster and right when you began to come he stopped.

This frustrated you, all you wanted to do was come.

Without warning two fingers shoved inside your entrance slowly. Reid's fingers moved inside and out slowly, putting his mouth against your clit. Like his fingers moving slowly, as did his tongue. He kissed your lips softly.

Usually you never liked going at a slow pace but this feels really nice. You were coming back to that feeling of ecstasy. This time Spencer didn't stop you from coming. That didn't mean he stopped what he was doing as well. You were now dizzy and could barely stand up.

Reid stood up again making his way to your restraints. He undid them letting your hands rest for only  a short period of time. Your hands had been redirected to the back of the chair.

"We're not done yet Ivy." Your body was weak and limp there was no way your body could do anymore. "Reid.." "Yes?" He sat you down. You didn't saw another word so he went on with the next activity. Spencer completely bond you to the chair you were now sitting on. "What are we doing now?" You asked. "You'll see." Something was put against your legs, but what? It was then turned on sending shivers and electricity through your entire body. "Haa." You moaned.

Reid didn't touch you for a solid 20 minutes. He just watched as you were being tortured by a vibrating toy. You'd come at least 5 times by now just waiting on Reid to take it off. About 15 minutes more and you both had been done playing. "Get into a shower I'll put out what I'd like you to wear." Kissing your shoulder. "Where are we going?" You asked. "You'll see."

Reid also mentioned to you how he wanted your hair and makeup done before you jumped into your shower. Where were you guys going? At this time of night too? You were also very exhausted. Even though you were tired you still had enough energy to do as he asked. You also missed him more then you'd care to admit.

"Are you ready?" you asked the man in your room. "Yes! So long as you are?" "Then lets go." You went towards the door opening it and heading out of the room. You went to lock your door when a neighbor came out of their apartment room. Reid grabbed onto your sides squeezing slightly, whispering something in your ear. "You're always so beautiful, you look stunning." Proceeding to kiss your cheek. Your cheeks lit up like a Christmas tree. Why did he suddenly do that in front of a neighbor?

You didn't wear anything fancy. The makeup was very minimal as well so your mind wandered off to the possibilities your head would come up with. Spencer drove to a cabin. When his car stopped you both just sat there. "Have I ever told you about Gideon?" He looked at you with sad eyes. "No. Who's Gideon?" You were scared to know this answer to your question because it looked like Spencer was going to cry.

"His name was Jason Gideon. He was my mentor after my dad." "Oh cool." you didn't exactly know what to say. "He would've loved you. You care about me, I can tell." "Of course I care about you Spencer." "Good now come on."

The two of you went inside Gideon's cabin. He pulled a chair back for you to sit at the table. The two of you sat there for hours just talking. Reid told you about Maeve and better detail about his mother. He told you everything about him. Did he trust you? He had to since he's literally telling you everything. You felt bad for Spence and wanted to make all the suffering and pain that he's felt go away. You loved him, you were deeply in love with Spencer Reid.