3 days

I wake up with a headache and puffy eyes. Last night was not the best night of sleep. I dreamt that I was being chased around Big Hit with security yelling at me.  Then the fangirl from the night I went out with Suga was running beside me.  She was yelling" I love Suga , he is my bias ... and my future husband!" 

So that was super restful. I walk into my bathroom and get ready for school.
I were  high waisted  black shorts today and a Suga shirt since I promised him.

It's cropped and super cute

It's cropped and super cute. He will hate it. I wear my  black doc martens 8 eyelet boots. My hair is a ponytail. I walk out to have coffee and fruit.  Ji and Wen are sitting at the table arguing over who is their grandma' s favorite. I am not getting involved.

" Can one of you take a picture of me?" Me

" Sure. This argument is going nowhere. " Wen

Ji rolls her eyes at Wen. Wen takes my pic and I send it to Suga. No response.. it's early for him. We get our stuff and go to school.

We get to school and Ji sees her French friend. She waves at us. We wave back . 

"She is cute Ji... I like her hair." Wen

We walk to class and our long day begins. I make it through the day. I wait for the girls on the bench by the parking lot with third coffee of the day in my hand.  Guys walk by me and stare, I couldn't care less. I want to go home and sleep. Two more days till Namjoon is home. I get a text.

So that's the shirt you wear.. I look hot- Suga

🙄 - me

My fans think I am cute- Suga

No comment- me

??- Suga

Fine your decent- me

Wow, that hurts- Suga

Deserved- me

The girls show up and we leave.

I miss you.. 2 days - Namjoon

Miss you too.. I made out with my pillow last night- me

Same- Namjoon

🤣-me

I'm not kidding- me

😳... 💔- Namjoon

I text Jungkook and Suga in a group chat

Can you guys help me with something..it's super last minute- me

I can try- Jungkook

I want to use a piano at Big Hit to play tomorrow- me

For what exactly- Suga