New Student?👀

*at the morning

"by the way, Moon. If you entered Slytherin, why did I never see your cunning nature? You know, you always look so friendly" Draco said.

"CUNNING NATURE?! HOW DARE YOU! I will show you my 'cunning' nature, if THAT is what you WANTED!"

"Let's see" Draco said.

********

*after the class

Moon walking in the corridor, with a angry face. And say the same word again and again. "Cunning nature?! ugh, he's annoying! TOTALLY ANNOYING". Suddenly, Moon saw Draco seduced by a girl. She's never see her before.

"HEY YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND!" said Moon. She's angry, jealous, and a sense of unrequited revenge.

"Owh, sorry. This is your boyfriend? Let's make a bet, if i won he's mine, if you won he's yours" said Stacey, the new girl.

"I will change it. If i won he's mine, and you! don't go near him again. Deal?" said Moon with a crooked smile.

"Deal" Stacey said.

"So, What's the stakes?"

"How about..... Potions?" Stacey said.

"she's an idiot" said Hermione, laughing on Stacey.

"Hey! How dare you. You filthy Mud-Blood!" Stacey said.

"mind your business, new kid" said Ron.

"And leave her alone!" said Moon, glared at Stacey.

*in the class, where Stacey and Moon bet.

"So, I will invite my uncle, who works as a professor here" said Stacey. "Snape!"

"BLOODY BIMBO" Moon, Ron, Hermione, and Draco get shocked.

"Your uncle? umh, Stacey are you sure?" said Ron to Stacey.

"What? You scared?" said Stacey proudly. Meanwhile Hermione, Ron, Moon and Draco suppressed their laughter.

"Now let's begin! we gonna make amortentia potion. You ready? Go!" Snape said.

*********

"Time is out! I will check it, one by one" Snape said. While Snape checking the potions, Stacey looks so proudly of herself.

"The winner is..... Moon!" said Snape.

"wait- what?- no!" said Stacey, she looks confused.

"Of course, the potions that Moon made were always perfect. because I taught her from childhood" said Snape.

"So, she's your student, huh? pretty ugly" said Stacey, laughing on Moon.

"How dare you talk to my daughter like that?! you want to get a detention?" said Snape firmly.

"Your- your- DAUGHTER?" said Stacey shocked. Everybody's laughing at her. "Shut up!".

Suddenly, Harry came to the class.

"Harry, they are laughing at me" said Stacey in a spoiled tone.

"ew, get off" said Harry. Everyone laughed at Stacey again.

"So, who's make you hurt 'Disgusting Girl' ?" Harry said.

"Her" said Stacey, pointing her finger at Moon.

"Owh, it's her? Why?" said Harry

"She said my father was her uncle" said Moon.

"Well, that's your fault, Stacey. and than?" said Harry

"And than she said that im pretty ugly" said Moon.

"Hey! Don't talk to my sister like that. Are you okay?" said Harry.

"I'm okay, brother" said Moon.

"You- You?- her sister????" Stacey confused.

*********

*at the night

Moon sitting in the Slytherin Common Room to reading a book. Moon looks so comfy there, With the Blanket wrapped around her leg, with a bonfire in front of her. It looks so cozy and warm. Suddenly, Draco came and see Moon is not yet to sleep.

"Hey, you're not sleep?"

"No, just one moment"

"By the way, Moon. I have to ask you something" Draco said. Suddenly, Draco approached Moon's face. Moon looked confused and a little scared.

"What do you mean about im your future boyfriend?" said Draco whose face was getting closer to Moon's face.

"I- i- don't know. I- i just,  I- im sorry" Moon said, stuttering.

"Don't need to sorry, darling. You already take my heart for the first time" said Draco. And start to kissing Moon.

This is what i actually wanted - Draco Malfoy