Chapter 10 - Tristian

The day after we found out the Caspian was indeed my mates long lost baby brother. Ethan had allowed Mason to leave the infirmary, but Ethan was sure to tell us he wanted him to come by for regular checkups every couple of days which we could definitely do that. My mate's health is the most important thing to me.

Linus did not want to leave Mason alone with Aspen just yet. So, we all just decided to take an off day that day. Everyone just sat around watching Disney movies in the family room. It was a very relaxing day we even let Caspian be our tour guide for our entire apartment showing Mason every inch of it. We spent an hour in his room as he showed Mason all of his favorite things.

After we had dinner Braden and I went to get a bunch of blankets from our rooms and we all wrapped ourselves in our huge blankets. Braden and Ambrose were both wrapped up in their blue furry duvet. I wrapped Mason and myself up in our new comforter that was red, black, white, and grey, with spiraled lines. Caspian already had his bedding out since he was laying on the floor underneath all of us with some of his stuffed animals.

Linus and Aspen were cleaning up after dinner. Usually a job that we do but I don't think they minded much since it was Mason's first night here and Aspen will probably soon be getting a lot of help from him. Tomorrow we have to go back to school. That is going to be hard since I have yet to be away from my mate for very long. Linus said that he was going to work from home for the next week so that Aspen does not feel overwhelmed.

We all ended up falling asleep in the living room that night. Caspian was the first to pass out which means we all got to watch a scary movie before the rest of us fell asleep. I got to say I really did not hate my mate cuddling up to me during the last movie.

In the morning I wake up to the oven timer going off. Stretching and untangling myself from the comforter. I tuck Mason back in safe and sound underneath our blanket. He does not need to wake up yet. I go to join Braden and Ambrose who are at the table drinking coffee.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Braden greets me.

"Morning," I murmur pouring myself some coffee.

Linus must have left early this morning to get some work done in his downstairs office before he is stuck up here until we come back. Aspen puts some plates down for us to eat and then she goes to get Caspian who is still asleep on the floor. When she puts him down in his chair she starts making something for when Mason wakes up.

All to soon it is time for us to head to school. I kiss my sleeping mates forehead and follow Braden and his mate out the door.

"Man, I feel like that was the shortest break ever." Braden complains as we head down to the carport and throw our backpacks into the trunk of my sedan.

"Tell me about it." I agree "Only two weeks. They could at least give me a little more time to spend with my mate outside the infirmary."

"We Have to keep up appearances for the human government." Ambrose says. Always the voice of reason for us. "It is bad enough they already suspect something. I heard mother and father talking they already think there is a storm brewing. That's why father was gone this morning making sure even without him Damien can continue training the warriors. If they sent one hunter after us they are going to send more."

"I hope one day we can make the world werewolf friendly again." I said in deep thought. "I don't want my pups growing up in a world where everyone wants to hurt them."

"Or show them off like some trophy." Braden adds.

"I think as Alpha that will be my collective goal." I say with a smile on my face. "A safe world for my mate and A safe world for our pups."