Caramel Macchiato?

"You're a caramel macchiato, scent still sweet on my lips."

============================================================

"Hi, I have an Iced Caramel Macchiato for Curyn!" No one stepped forward for a minute until a light bold red haired boy stepped towards the counter.

"Um, I think that might be me, but my name is Kevin."

"Sorry, that's mine, Curyn here!" A man with a beard could be seen running up.

"Unique name sir," said the barista at the counter.

"Yeah I get that, surprised they spelled my name right," Curyn chuckled.

"Have a nice day."

Kevin stepped back a little embarrassed at his mistake. He rubbed the back of his neck while flushing a little. The barista couldn't help but smile at the small looking boy. Surprisingly the young boy was the last to get his drink meaning the barista could speak with him more.

"Your drink, Kevin?" The barista tested the name to make sure that was indeed his name.

"Um, yeah," Kevin nervously laughed.

"Hey, you looked a little bashful earlier, you still feel awkward?" The barista saw Kevin shake a little as he took the cup.

"Just a bit, is it that clear?"

"You look like a cocktail shaker in use, and seem to be getting redder as I speak," the blonde started to laugh but stopped as the boy in front of the counter was clearly looking down more.

"Sorry, I was just kidding around."

"Um, it's alright, haha," Kevin finally looked up from under his hair shyly.

The barista silently whispered under his breath, "Wow."

Kevin then coughed and looked up completely to thank the barista before realizing he made eye contact with the blond.

"Um, t-thank," the flustered boy started before being interrupted by the blonde.

"I'm sorry if it's a bit forward but, I just thought you were really cute," the blonde spilled without another thought.

Thoughts were scrambled in Kevins head, "Wow this cute ass snack thinks i'm a snack? Well first I'm the whole damn meal but I might make an exception here. Wait, are they just being nice or hitting on me? Which way do they swing?" Kevin stood there blankly causing the barista to wonder if they made a mistake.

"Um-," both of them said at once.

"Oh sorry," they repeated in unison.

"No I'm sorry, oh!" once again, in unison as if twins.

"Um, you want to go?" The two just paused before bursting into laughter. Kevin was the first to stop.

"Ok, I just wanted to ask if you, um, gosh. Do you want some coffee?" (a/n let's go get some coffee. OOOOHHH)

"I mean I kind of work in a coffee shop, heh."

"Oh right! Um, doesn't mean you can't still get coffee," Kevin cringed as he saw himself do finger guns (a/n the bi urge to do finger guns at everything).

"I guess you have me there, but sure, I would love to."

"Oh great, could I have your number? To contact you about this, um, hang out," Kevin spat out quickly.

"Ah yes, I thought it might have been a date but oh well. Pass me your phone so I can put it in," the barista said.

"If you want it to be a date I don't object," Kevin said as he passed his phone over.

"Let's just meet up and see how it goes, yeah?"

"Alright, oh I never did get your name, what is it?" Kevin said as he turned his back.

"Ah, that's a secret now my friend," they said before winking.

"So I just will never know my dates name?"

"Mysterious relationship, horrible when meeting the parents."

"That's moving too fast bud."

"That's my middle name, Jacob moves to fast Bae," the young boy smiled.

"Ah, well Mr.Bae, hope to see you tomorrow."

"I work here, so yeah, I'll see you, same shift."

====================================================================

And that's the end. Just a quick little thing for fun. I was writing an original Moonbae fic then this was an extra bit. I love their friendship and hope they're well! They do mean a lot whether they know of my existence or not.

Also, no, I don't seriously want them in a relationship. I wanted to write a cute joking relationship and the way Jacob and Kevin joke was my first thought. Either way, goodbye lovelies who see this! <3