Chapter 6

"Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are the seeker, and the only thing I want you to worry about is this... the Golden Snitch."

He hands Harry a walnut sized golden ball.

"I like this ball."

"Ah, you like it now. Just wait. It's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see"

"What do I do with it?"

"You catch it... before the other team's seeker. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, Potter, and we win."

The ball flutters out two delicate wings and jumps into the air. Harry keeps an eye on it. I get onto my broom and they look at me. We practice until our classes start.
————————————————-
"Whoa."

In Professor Flitwick's class. Filtwick is very short, and is standing on a bunch of books to make up for his stature and to see his class. I keep my eye on the boys and Hermione. Thankfully this is my last class.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?"

Hermione raises hers, she looks over at me and I smile.

"Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick."

I try it and it goes up a little higher than I expected.

"The swish and flick."

Hermione smiles back at me, I move my feather closer to her.

"Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then."

The class begin to enunciate and doing the movements on their feathers

"Wingardium Levio-saaa."

"Wingardrium Leviosar!"

he waves his wand really fast numerous times. Hermione stops him. I laugh at the two of them, unfortunately I'm sitting close to draco.

"Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's Levi-o-sa, not Leviosar."

"You do it then if you're so clever. Go on, go on."

Hermione straightens up and swishes her wand. I grab my wand and do the same thing,

"Wingardium Leviosa."

The feather glows and lifts up, she looks at me and we start to make them dance.

"Oh, well done! See here, everyone! Ms. Granger's and Rosewood's done it! Oh, splendid!"

Ron puts his head on his books dejectedly. Seamus begins swishing at his feather. I make my feather move against Rons cheek. He looks up at me and I smile, he slowly smiles back.

"Wingard Levosa."

"Well done, dear."

An almighty explosion flashes. Flitwick gasps, as Ron and Hermione turn to the source of the explosion

"Whooaaa! Ooh."

We see that Seamus is charred again with his feather, now smoldering to ashes.

"I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor."

Neville, Harry, Ron and Seamus are walking through a courtyard with other students all around. I am with Hermione

Ron starts mimicking Hermione, and she looks at them.

"It's Levioooosa, not Leviosaaaar."

He changes back to his normal voice and I frown.

"She's a nightmare, honestly. No wonder she hasn't got any friends!"