DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1

I'm with hermione helping her pack, I want her to have someone to lean on. I finish up her suitcase and I look at her. I walk over to her and grab her hand. We walk downstairs, I stop her before we enter the room.

"Hermione, are you sure you want to do this. I can do it, make it easier on you."

"No I need to be the one to do it, if I don't then I'll regret it."

"Ok, I'm here with you every step of the way."

We walk in and she holds up her wand. I hug her slightly.

"Obliviate"

Every memory of her starts to disappear and I frown, she shouldn't have to do this. She walks out and I put a protection charm on the house to be safe. I follow after her and nod.
———————————————————————
I'm in the old house with Harry, he's upstairs getting everything together. I grab the mirror and I see my godfather standing behind me. I keep seeing him, it hurts to know family betrayed family. Harry comes downstairs and opens the cupboard, I see him pull out a toy soldier. I stand up and walk over to him, I touch his shoulder and smile. I hear an engine cut off and he goes to open the door.

"Hello, Harry, Alexis"

"All right. Wow."

Ron quickly hugs him and herimone is next. I smile and step outside I quickly hug the twins.

"Hello."

"You're looking fit."

Moody walks into the house and I smile.

"Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous.What say we get undercover before someone murders him?"

"Evening."

Everyone rushes in and I look at everyone.

"I thought you were looking  after the Prime Minister. You are more important."

I smile and throw myself onto him, he picks me up and swings me around. He sets me down and I look him over.

"I haven't seen you since we were little"

"Yes we'll it has been a long time"

He goes over to Harry and skates his hands.

"Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley."

"Oh. Pleasure to meet you."

Flyer walks in and I smile at her,The twins walk in after her.

"He was never always this handsome."

"Dead ugly."

"True enough.Owe it all to a werewolf,
name of Greyback. Hope to repay the favor one day."

"You're still beautiful to me, William."

She kisses his head and I smile at them, I always wanted a relationship like that.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes  his steaks on the raw side now."

I look over to my other godfather and smile, I hug him and tonks. I knew this was going to happen.

"My husband, the joker."

"By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I--"

"All right. We'll have time for a cozy catch-up later."

I lean closer to them and smile, I whisper in her ear.

"I know about it, boy or girl"

"We've got to get the hell out of here. And soon. Potter, you're underage, which means
you've still got the Trace on you."