Zyyyyyym, go to sleeep!

This was just after Ez had gone to katollis, aka that night.

Rayla's POV: 

It was late at night and Callum was already asleep. And, without surprising me, Zym still wanted to play. He used to play with Ez all the time, and he still seems sad that Ezran is not here.  he is a very playfull dragonling. WAIT A SECOND!! what do you mean with "Rayla, just play with the baby for a while"?!?!

This dragonling KNOWS why he has to go to sleep, he doesnt get tired at night, but I kNoW him! If he stays up late, he wont wake up the next morning as he should do, and he will think I will Always play with him this late. And its a bad habit for a dragonling to stay up late playing with Rayla, reading Wattpad or binge-watching the dragon prince.

ANYWAYS...

Zym's POV:

Ray-Ray doesnt want to play with meh!?! But I want to play with 'er! , i' d play with Ez, but he' s not here,and im really sad about it what are you saying? You want me to get his attention with my very powerfull mind? (you know, with their telequinesis or however they call it) ok, ill try.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 

(continue thinking like a civilized dragon)

Well, it seems he's already asleep, since I see all dark, and in the distance there is a pink seems-like-made-of-taffy hippo, whaaaaat?

 I also think he sleeps too much. I AAlso think Rayla wants me to sleep a LOT like Ez does. She is starting to say things like:  "Zyyyyym, go to sleep! You have to go to sleep at a reasonable hour, and wake up early, but also at a reasonable hour".

I tilt my head slightly to the right (like a puppy does when he is confused), and Rayla bent to be close to the ground.

Rayla's POV:
(again... Cuz why not) 

why, does he still want to play? we both need sleep, and im really tired after finishing the night patrol, and zym's got to sleep anyway. so, i bent down to be closer to Zym, and told him ¨Zym, its late, and im tired, but Callum and i can play with you in the morning, two is better than one isnt it? and im sure you're  also a bit tired. we must continue our journey, and we wont be able to do it if we are all tired¨ , he looked at me with saddened eyes, but then he seemed to understand that he had to go to sleep. them I understood that they werent just ¨sad eyes¨, but sad-tired ones. he yawned widely, and walked to the inside of the cave, and curled up on callum's stomach, and he by instinct (or something like that) patted Zym on the head and got comfortable. Ill have to admit they look cute, and are starting to look more cheerful. im going to sleep now, so I lay on the stone floor next to Callum and Zym. 

Narrator: 

Rayla lay beside Callum, not too close, but somewhat close. She closed her eyes with a smile on her face, and started dreaming about the peace that could be brought if both a human prince and a moonshadow elf brought Zym back to his home toghether. they would do it toghether, and that's all that mattered.

A/N

Here it is Fellow humans, human fellas! Hoped you enjoyed. short, maybe but i am hoping to have the time to do a second part.

Vote/Like/Comment

Oh, and one more thing, Meme of the chapter! (yeah, im gonna start to do these)