Chapter 1

A/N: This first chapters a little long but I promise to shorten them down more in the future. Sorry if it also seems a little rushed, I'm way too excited for this story lol. Let me know if you find any mistakes.

Warning - cursing, near-death experience

__________________________

I...

...I can't breathe

In an instant, the world around the (h/c) haired girl became a swirling storm of screaming snow. In the blizzard, there was no way to know which direction to go, absolutely everything was hidden behind a blanket of pure white snow and it was starting to get really hard to move let alone breathe thanks to the harsh freezing air. Every time she took in a deep breath her lungs felt like they were going to collapse from the pressure.

She tried to keep a steady pace slowly and gently putting one foot In front of the other in a desperate attempt to not sink even deeper into the snow. She was confused and in a daze, each time she tried to wrap her head around what was going on she drew a blank.

What the hell is this?...

....where am I?

It didn't take long for her legs to give out from the pressure causing her to fall to the ground flat out onto the freezing snow.

Is this a dream?

It feels so real.....

....Everything hurts

All she could do was lie there spread out in the cold as her limbs went numb and her vision began to blur.

Her legs felt like they were going to fall off, she had a pounding headache, bruises all over her body, and was very close to dying from hyperthermia in this stormy frozen nightmare.

She tried to fight the drowsiness but had no more energy left, her body was still trying to fight off the cold but alas it could no longer release enough of its heat to maintain a normal temperature.

Eventually, she gave in, and after only a few short moments, her entire scope of vision changed from a pure white to pitch blackness as she let the darkness consume her thoughts.

Why...

...Everything was fine just this morning...

Am I going to die?

... Please...someone...

.....anyone

.....Help..........

Earlier

( 2nd POV )

You let out a small sigh and couldn't help but roll your eyes as you glanced up once again at the ticking clock hanging just above the teacher's head.

Repetitively, you tapped your fingers onto the school desk in irritation, wishing you could be anywhere but stuck in class.

It was as if time was at a standstill, no matter how much you prayed for it all to be over, no matter how many times you occasionally looked away from the clock to count every painfully slow second that passed by, it was like nothing changed.