Ch. 2

A/N

For Texting Purposes:

Midoriya (M)
Bakugou (B)
Kirishima (K)
Iida (I)
Uraraka (U)
Todoroki (T)

-
-
-

Classes where moving fairly slow as the day went out for Midoriya, though he couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched. It pulled on his stomach, as the paranoia was seeping deeper and deeper into his thoughts. It was getting hard for him to focus on the lesson. He couldn't help but nervously tap his foot, a habit he picked up when he was trying hard not to mumble in class. The nervous tick caught non-other than Bakugou's attention. Midoriya almost jumped out of his seat when he felt his phone go off.

(B) - nerd. You're being annoying. Why?

The blunt text from his childhood friend oddly enough brought a hint of comfort to the nervous boy. He knew that Bakugou had an abnormal way of showing he cared, it just took a while to see it.

(M) - Sorry Kacchan! Just a nervous feeling, that's all!

(M) - Sorry

A light sigh could be heard from in front of the green haired boy. Tension again getting released as his phone went of more.

-Group Chat: Trouble Magnetic : Has Been Made-

(K) - Oi! The nerd's got a bad feeling about something. Stay Alert.

(I) - Will do! Thank you Bakugou.

(U) - On it!! Don't worry Deku! We got this!!!!! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

(K) - no problem bro!!!!!

(T) - I didn't know you had my number?

(T) - but I will also keep an eye out.

(M) - guys, it's fine!

(M) - I'm probably just tired

(M) - and Kacchan what is with the chat name?!?

(B) - It speaks for itself you damn danger prone fuck!!!

(I) - I do not agree with his language but he has a point.

(U) - Yeah Deku, you are a magnet  ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

(T) - You do get hurt a lot.

(B) - SEE YOU BASTARD?!!

(M) - so mean (◞‸◟)

(I) - How about this, we wait until lunch, and if nothing happens till then, we group up and investigate?

(M) - I guess...

(B) - whatever

(K) - sounds good to me ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

(U) - me too ( ✌︎'ω')✌︎

(T) - How do you make those ... word pictures?

(T) I also agree.

(U) - Todo, baby, why are you like this?

(M) - IDK but it's probably his father's fault...

(T) - Sounds right.

(B) - alright Fuckers, let's go back to paying attention before Aizawa kicks our asses

Midoriya frowns a little, the texting was a good distraction from his borderline panic attack. The silence only brought back the paranoia. He definitely felt like the world was being to spin.

When it was time to head for the Cafeteria, the sickening feeling only intensified. This was not going to end well.

'Oh sweet Izuku ~ I'll have you soon! No need to worry while I'm here'