CHAPTER 1

I have only one wish - I wish to be happy. Happy with the person that I love.

"I am Min Cheon, but you can call me MC. Nice to meet you!" It's so different here than where I come from. I transferred here because I hated everything about my home town. People, school, parents - all of them were nasty towards me. After a lot of begging and pleading, my parents were kind enough to let me live here for this school year. If I act nice and like it here better than my home, they'll consider letting me stay here another year. That would be my dream to get away from them.

It's the first day of school and I see so many groups of students everywhere. It would be so hard to fit in immediately. Luckily, yesterday at the ceremony I met a group of students who were more than happy to hang out with me. They call themselves RFA.

There is Yoosung Kim who's a classic gamerboy. Whenever you would call or text him, he is probably playing his favorite game LOLOL.

Then there's Hyun Ryu but he wants to be called as Zen, because that's his "stage name". His dream is to become an actor and you can see that he has what it takes to be one: good singing voice and good looks to say the least. Very good looks. He is considered to be the most handsome boy in school.

In contrast for the carefree students, the school's student council president, Jumin Han, and his assistant, Jaehee Kang are also our group members. They are both very practical and hard working. I haven't seen anybody that does so much work than Jaehee. She's the only other girl in our group so I get to have some "girl talk" with her from time to time, whenever she is free at least. Jumin is a heir to a very big company, so he already acts like a businessman. Because of that, he sometimes comes off as arrogant and mean but that's just how he is. Zen doesn't like him for some reason.

RFA... They say that it's actually a charity association that they're more or less a part of. All of them somehow ended up there by accident. Rika, the founder of it, is Yoosung's cousin. Her fiance, the famous photographer V, is great friends with Jumin's family. Also, V and Rika are one of the member's caretakers.

His nickname is Seven, because none of them know his real name. He's registered as Luciel Choi, but no way a person with that name exists. When I tried to google him, I found nothing. No pictures, no social media accounts, no nothing. It's like he doesn't even exist in the first place. He's been absent from school for a very long time.

"I wonder how Seven is doing... I haven't seen him since the end of April and now it's September," said Yoosung while looking up in the sky. "It's already been almost half a year since we've heard anything about him. He hasn't been picking up our calls, he hasn't logged into the chatroom. Rika and V are also keeping their mouth shut. Whenever we ask about him they say that he's fine and will be back soon. The "soon" has been for a very long time," says Zen. "I hate secrets. I wish they would say something more than that," pouts Yoosung. "Who knows, maybe he appears in front of us right now. Just a puff and he's here," I'll try to encourage and joke at the same time. We all keep quiet for a second. Of course nothing happened. "That sounded a lot like Seven," Yoosung remarks.

"I really want to meet him. Are you sure you don't have any photos of him?" "Sadly no, I've looked through everywhere that might have some photos of him, but there isn't. None of us have physical photos of him as well," said Jaehee, "for some reason I even miss his jokes that made no sense whatsoever." We all sigh.

After school we all walk home together. They have worked out a full route from school to everybodies home, so we would basically be dropping off everybody, every day. Crazy right? The craziest part about it, is that my home also happens to be on that route. "Well, see you tomorrow! Bye!" "Bye!"