Simula

"Alliah Mendoza is your new Caporegime in this year,you should respect her as your Caporegime or else you die."Sabi Ni daddy sa harap Ng mga kabataan ko.

"Yes sir,we will respect our new Caporegime miss Alliah Mendoza,Welcome her everyone!"a named Justine said to his fellow guards and teams

"Welcome to our team Alliah Mendoza!"

"Thank you everyone for the warm welcome"Sabi ko with a smile

"Now, Everyone go back to your places now!"a command from my daddy at daling² silang umalis sa harapan namin

"Welcome hija,I waited for this day to come"dad said

"Thank you Dad,I'll not promise to do my best because I don't need to be my best!"

"That's great hija,now go to your place now and do your work properly."

"Okay dad,see you around"

Umalis na ako ka agad sa lugar na yon,Kasi it's very dark and maraming mga lalaking nakakapaligid and I hate does boys they are very creepy tho.

My Dad is a Mafia Boss,and we has a lot of connections to a very good groups like,Gdragons they are one of the most powerful group here in the visayas,and marami pang ibang groups dito,I was still eight years old when I want to be a mafia boss just like my dad tho I know it's very dangerous to be one,so I challenge myself,I went to Korea to take some class from the Imperial God's and that's one of the dangerous thing I have ever done.Being part of a Mafia Family you should be powerful and careful, because it's a plus point for the Boss to see your potentials.

Nandito na ako sa aking lugar Kung saan naka handa na Ang lahat na kailangan ko,it's a table with a computer In front and a vase beside it.

"Good morning ma'am Mendoza you can start your work now and you can rest after your works"Sabi Ng isang babae na may pangalang nakalagay sa damit nya na 'Venus Natividad'at sa ilalim na man ay 'Soldier'

"Good morning,okay thank you for letting me know."sagot ko sa kanya

"No problem ma'am it's my job to inform you."she bow first before walking away from me

I started my work after she left here,at malapit na Rin ako matapos sa isang project daw Sabi nila,I still have to learn something like this cause I'm new to this but thankfully I finished one.

It took me right hours to finish six projects and im very exhausted already pero I have to finish this now Because it will be unfair to my co-workers who's very busy with their business so I have to do it now.

I stop for thirty-minutes to do some stretching and to eat my snacks I already finished three more works but there's eleven more left after eating I go to the comfort room to urinate and go back to my table afterwards.

It's already eight-thirty in the morning when I finished my all works thanks God I'm done with that sh*ts ughh! I'm sleepy so I a took a bath and change my clothes and eat my breakfast for this day,I order some french toast and bacon with some dressings beside I also order some Broccoli,baby carrots and some orange juice and after ten minutes waiting for the food it's already served and I started to eat.

After brushing my teeth I apply my skin care so that I'll not look like a zombie for the next day and after applying I go to bed already.

-

keep safe love:-)